Bachelor's party

**Bachelor(ette) Party Madness:**

*(The atmosphere is charged with excitement as the guys and girls gear up for their separate bachelor(ette) parties. Eventually, they decide to join forces for one epic celebration.)*

**Abhinav:** Aaj ki raat, hum bachelorhood ko officially alvida keh rahe hain!

**Akshu:** And we're doing it in style!

**Aarav:** *(Raising a toast)* To the last day of singlehood!

**Muskan:** And to the craziness that comes with it!

**Nandu:** *(Admiring her bridal mehndi)* This is the last night I'll be Ms. Nandini

**Sid:** Let's make it memorable!

*(The guys embark on their own adventure for the bachelor party.)*

**Aarav:** Humara plan to secret hai, girls. No peeking!

**Abhinav:** Jee haan, yeh surprise package hai

**Sid:** *(In the midst of a dance-off)* Bachelorhood ka farewell dance!

**Aarav:** Nacho guys, nacho!

**Akshu:** *(Watching the guys dance)* Inka toh koi bharosa nahi!

**Muskan:** *(Laughing)* They're having a blast.

*(The girls have their own fun-filled party.)*

**Nandu:** *(Trying to teach a dance move)* Yeh step sikhne ke liye last chance hai!

**Akshu:** I hope abhinav doesn't expect me to dance like this every night.

**Muskan:** *(Sharing secrets)* Last night as single girls. Kuch toh bata

*(As the night progresses, the guys and girls decide to join their parties into one grand celebration.)*

**Abhinav:** Bachelor(ette) party, meet the ultimate party!

**Aarav:** Because together, we're unstoppable!

*(The couples come together for an unforgettable night of laughter, dance, and shared memories.)*

**Sid:** *(With a mischievous grin)* Ready for the surprise dance, ladies?

**Akshu:** Surprise dance? I'm intrigued.

**Aarav:** *(Holding Muskan's hand)* Ready for the adventure of a lifetime?

**Muskan:** More than ready, Mr. Aarav.

**Nandu:** *(Looking at Sid)* This is it, huh?

**Sid:** The last night of craziness before the forever kind begins!

*(As the night concludes, the couples share laughs, dance together, and revel in the joy of each other's company. The bachelor(ette) party marks the perfect prelude to the weddings that await them.)*

**Abhinav:** *(Looking at Akshu)* Bachelorhood ki yeh last night humesha yaad rahegi.

**Akshu:** And the journey into forever begins tomorrow

**Aarav:** *(With a twirl)* Tonight, we're bidding adieu to singlehood. Tomorrow, we embrace a new beginning.

**Muskan:** *(Smiling)* Let the adventure begin!

**Jittery Feelings Before the Wedding:**

*(In the moments leading up to the weddings, Abhinav, Akshu, Aarav, Muskan, Nandu, and Sid share their nervous and jittery feelings.)*

**Abhinav:** *(Taking a deep breath)* It's finally sinking in. I'm about to start a new chapter.

**Aarav:** *(Adjusting his sherwani)* This sherwani feels heavier when the wedding is so close. Nervous but ready.

**Akshu:** *(Nervously)* I never thought I'd feel so jittery. It's a mix of excitement and nervousness.

**Muskan:** *(Smiling)* It's like a roller coaster of emotions. I can't believe it's happening today.

**Nandu:** *(Fidgeting with her dupatta)* I've been waiting for this day, but now that it's here, my heart is racing.

**Akshu:** *(Talking to herself)* It's just nerves. Everything will be fine. Abhinav is waiting for me at the mandap.

**Abhinav:** *(Checking the time)* Time feels both slow and fast. Can't wait to see Akshu.

**Sid:** *(Trying to hide nerves)* I'm more jittery than I thought I'd be. I guess it's normal, right?

**Aarav:** *(In front of the mirror)* Aaj meri zindagi badalne wali hai. It feels surreal.

**Muskan:** *(Hugging Akshu & nandu)* We've come a long way, and today is the day we take the next step.

**Nandu:** *(Looking at herself in bridal attire)* It's like a dream. I hope I don't trip walking to the mandap.

**Alshu:** *(Jokingly)* If you do, we'll catch you. Don't worry; we got this.

*As the clock ticks closer to the wedding ceremonies, the jittery feelings are met with smiles, laughter, and the support of loved ones.*

**Abhinav:** *(Talking to Akshu)* We've got this, akshi. It's our day.

**Akshu:** *(Smiling)* Our day. Let's do this!

**Aarav:** *(Taking Muskan's hand)* Nervousness is just excitement in disguise, right?

**Muskan:** *(Nodding)* Exactly. We're in this together.

**Nandu:** *(Sharing a glance with Sid)* No matter what, we've got each other.

**Sid:** *(Grinning)* Ready for the adventure?

**The Beginning of Forever:**

*(Despite the nerves, the love and excitement prevail as Abhinav, Akshu, Aarav, Muskan, Nandu, and Sid step into a new chapter of their lives, surrounded by the warmth of family and the promise of forever.)*