💌💜🌜~Embracing Dreams~🌛💜💌

A Huggy Wuggy X Moondrop Story!

Content Warning: None!

Happy Early Valentine’s Day!

Huggy’s POV:

I’ve been having a hard time sleeping… I tried so hard to be comfortable. I have no choice but to look at the moonlight, being coated in the dark.

I rumbled around the cushions, not getting the comfort that I needed. I suddenly hear some bells, softly jingling like a melody. I looked up at the ceiling to discover a moon-themed jester.

“Need help sleeping?” the jester spoke.

I tilted my head and thought…

(“Where did he come from?”)

The jester leaped and elegantly landed like a cat. He approached me and lent me a large inviting hand. I looked at his hand in curiosity.

“I can help you sleep… Just take my hand…”

It took me a little while to think until the jester promised, “I can take you somewhere safe and quiet…”

I slowly took his hand, which caused my surroundings to fade to pitch black… Everything was silent… Until I heard delicate jingles of the bells.

I suddenly saw the soft glow of ruby-red eyes pass by me accompanied by illuminating golden stars. He looks so fascinating. He stopped and motioned me to follow him.

“Come with me…” He whispered.

I followed him as he led me to a door. The door looked like a piece of artwork, it had glowing swirly stars and a bright moon. I could look at the door all night…

“Are you ready to enter the land of dreams?” The jester asked.

I nodded as he slowly opened the door. revealing large vibrant land. There were flowers everywhere, swaying with the wind.

The sky was full of colorful stars. some falling gracefully like autumn leaves. The clouds look fluffy as if they were made of fur.

“What’s your name?” I finally spoke.

“My name is Moondrop, but you can call me Moon… For short…” He walked closer, “What’s your name?”

“My name is Huggy…” I replied.

His raspy voice gives a soothing sensation. I looked around and spotted a red poppy flower. I approached the flower and softly plucked it.

Moondrop approached me and asked, “Does this flower remind you of something or someone?”

I turned to him and replied, “This flower reminds me of my friend, Poppy.”

His head tilted in curiosity, “Who’s Poppy.”

“Poppy is a red-haired doll, she’s delicate, caring, and clever. She always smells like her favorite flower which is a poppy flower. This flower reminds me of her…”