"No, not-- not at all. I'm-- I'm-- I'm from Las Vegas. I don't have a problem with it." Spencer says. "I just, um, these are questions that we have to ask."

"We are not judging you." Bedelia tells her. "We're just trying to find Stephanie."

"Now, you said you met your boyfriend here. So you did go home with a customer once before." Emily says.

"Those were the early days. Everyone's a little wild in the beginning." She says.

"Not the veterans?" Emily asks.

"We know to play it safe."

"Was Stephanie the type of girl who played it safe?" Spencer asks.

"She never really went through a wild phase. All she cared about was getting home to her daughter."

"Did anyone try and take her home last night?" Bedelia asks.

"Everyone tries. Every night."

"Nothing stood out?" Emily asks.

"I know she got asked to go to a party." She answers. "We all did. But she turned them down."

"Them plural?" Spencer asks.

"There were these two guys. They got dances from each of us."

"What kind of party were they offering?" Emily asks.

"I never got a chance to find out. It's bad business to discuss private deals on the floor."

"Can you show me where you and Stephanie gave them their dances?" Emily asks.

"Yeah. Over here." She leads them over to the booths. "I was in here." She steps inside. "While Stephanie was in that one." She points to the one next to her and Emily steps in.

"Okay. Could you sit down?" She asks the woman.

"Yeah." Both Emily and the woman sit down in the chairs.

"All right, I can see the whole room, but I can't see my partner. If you're working as a team, you both want to see the girl you're gonna take home." Emily says. "Why would they do it somewhere where they can't see each other?"

"We should take a look at the club surveillance footage." Spencer says.

~ ~ ~

"Only 2 cameras. There's a lot of blind spots. How do you keep an eye on all the girls?" Spencer asks.

"We got the one guy in the back, one guy on the floor at all times." The guy says.

"It looks pretty full. Are you always this busy on the weekends?" Emily asks.

"Only on theme nights." The guy says.

"The unsubs probably picked crowded nights to make sure they blend in." Spencer says.

"Well, they're smart. They make a plan of attack before they get to the club, then they separate and choose their prey." Emily says.

"I doubt they were very happy when Stephanie turned them down." Spencer says. "Alpha personalities don't handle rejection well."

"They abducted her from the parking lot just like the others. It didn't matter what she said. Stephanie was going to that party whether she wanted to or not." Emily says.

+++

"We know these guys are local, so we should be looking for anybody working fields or agriculture." Derek says.

"Only problem is, more than half of Indiana is farmland." The sheriff says.

"Garcia, were either of the other clubs having theme nights when the girls went missing?" Emily asks.