"Y'all are disgusting." I said letting out a fake gag

" You knew this already. I'm about to head home to him though. Text me when you made your decision. " She said as she walked out the office

" she is a mess jesus " i said letting out a giggle.

Since everyone is out of the office, I start packing up so I can head home. Devale texted me saying he is bring the kids by so I have to meet him there.

Thirty minutes later I arrived home and immediately went to take a shower. In the mist of my shower I heard commotion downstairs so I knew the kids were home.

So I hurried out the shower and got dressed so I can spend time with my kids before it's time for them to get ready for bed.

I walked down the stairs and was immediately greeted by the twins.

" hey mommy! " they said in unison. Every time they do that, it always creeped me out but I always thought it was adorable at the same time.

" hi my babies! How was school ? " I asked as we lead to the couch. I sat down comfortably and both of them sat down on each side.

" It was good. Cheer practice was canceled again due to the coach being sick once again. I'm tired of her getting sick. Just take some medicine and you will be okay. It's not that hard. " Amoura said rolling her eyes.

" Amoura stop. You know Ms.Honey is pregnant. She can't take medicine all the time because it can affect the baby . Stop being stupid. " Alana said rolling her eyes

" do you want to get bitten again? Like seriously do you? If not, shut up. " Amoura said rolling her eyes

" Girls, chill out. It's not that serious. Go upstairs and get settled in. Where is your brother? " I asked

" he's in the kitchen with dad, along with Autumn " Alana said and I nodded.

As I watched the girls walk upstairs, I stayed on the couch debating on if I should go in the kitchen or not. I do have to start dinner so I decided to man up and go to the kitchen.

As soon as I walked in the kitchen, I felt a pair of eyes on me. The only eyes that can have me fall to my knees, literally.

But I chose to ignore them and walked over to my son who was occupied reading his book.

" Hey baby boy! " I said sending kisses all over his cheeks

" hey mommy. I missed you!" He said with so much excitement in his voice

" I missed you more baby. How was school ? " I asked sitting beside him

" It was good! We worked on the spelling bee words today and I got a cookie for good work! " he said with the brightest smile on his face

" Mommy is so proud of you baby. How about you go upstairs and get settled in, and we will watch your favorite movie tonight. " I said and once again his smile widened. His smiles always made me feel better.

" yes ma'am!" He said as he got up from the seat and headed upstairs.

The silence was very awkward until Devale spoke up.

" I'm sorry. I know I've said it a thousand times but baby I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and not be mad at me anymore. " He said sincerely

" Devale I'm not mad at you. " I said as i got up. I walked over to him and grabbed Autumn out his arms so I can cuddle with her.

" Then what are we doing Crystal? It hurts me to be away from you, baby please tell me how can we fix this. " He said. I tried to hold back my tears but they immediately started falling.

" You hurt me. I can't just jump back in knowing I'm not fully over it. I just need more time. I'm sorry " I said as I walked away to go put a sleeping Autumn in her bassinet.

As soon as I laid her down, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me . I immediately started breaking down. Everything that I was holding in just started flowing.

" Don't ever apologize for how you feel. I fucked up and I have to face the consequences. I'm not forcing you to take me back just yet. Take all the time you need because I'm not going nowhere. You are the only one I want and I will wait as long as possible. " He said.

I leaned back from his grip and his eyes sparkled. They alternated between my lips, and my eyes. I brushed his face softly as he continued staring into my eyes.

Before I knew it, he'd leaned in and kissed me. As hard as I tried to resist, I couldn't. It's been to long. I kissed him back as my tongue made its way into his mouth and his met mine.

Before we got too carried away, he pulled away and placed his head on mine.

" we're going to get through this baby, I promise. " he whispered as he wrapped his arms around me.

I pray we do.