he said crying a bit more before jungwon sat next to him and hugged him

jungwon: don't worry about it..im sure he wont hate you..just maybe give him time ya know?..

seungmin: yeah!, and you know he might just be cooling off right now..he probably doesn't blame you.

-with felix and minho once they got home

felix: hey! what the fuck talk to me!?.

MrsLee: is everything okay? honey? whats going on

minho then looked up at his parents in tears before just running upstairs slamming his door shut with felix following after him

felix: min! talk to me! what happened?..

minho: J-JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!. OKAY! LEAVE IT! I-I HATE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE JUST SHUT UP!

felix was taken aback before hesding back downstairs

MrLee: what happened at the sleepover?

felix: nothing!, we just had fun? we drank? we slept? in the morning han was getting in trouble since we drank and minho went upstairs to defend han- h-he came back down in tears and just pulled me out the room..he didnt say a word?.

MrsLee: maybe he just meeds some time honey he'll come around.

felix nodded before heading upstairs to his room

-in minhos room

minho was sitting on the ground crying. how could hans mom bring that up?. how could she do a background check? how could she embarrass him like that?. how could she say it in front of han?.. minho was now scared han wouldn't want anything with him since his past, he was terrified. last time he told someone about his past they left within a second...he hated- absolutely hated thinking of his past and whenever he did..minho went into a depressive state per say.

-few hours later with changbin getting ready for his date with jeongin.

-changbins pov.

i was getting ready for my first date with jeongin, i was so fucking excited!! i was finally going to be happy. finally i was going to be with the person i wanted too!!. once i got done showering i changed into some casual nothing to fancy, i brushed my teeth, did my hair, picked out a jacket that went with my outfit along with a pair of shoes. i then texted jeongin and he said he was all ready too, before i could start heading down i hear my parents yell "honey!!!! your dates here!!!!" i was confused and shocked so i started heading downstairs as fast i could before stopping mid way seeing her next to my parents. this stupid crazy bitch did not just come to tuin my NIGHT!.
-end of changbins pov.

MrsSeo: My sweet girl here came all ready for you!

changbin: u-uhm-

MrSeo: don't be rude son! complement your girlfriend.

changbin just looked at her before pulling his phone out only to get it snatched from his dad

changbin: dad what the??

MrSeo: no phones on dates! now go off!!

changbin gave her a nasty look befote rolling bis eyes walking out the front door grabbing his keys and wallet and she followed behind him, once they got in the car and driving away changbin lost it.

changbin: why the fuck did you come.

??: cause i love you changbin-

changbin: cut the shit! your just here cause my parents are paying you to be with me cause they can't accept the fact im gay.

??: awwww dont put it that way baby~

she said giggling and going to grab changbins hand in which he moved it and yelled.

changbin: YOUR A CRAZY BITCH NINA! INDONT LIKE YOU! IVE TOLD YIU! YIUR JUST RUINING EVERYTHING FOR ME!

nina: THEN GET USED TO IT CAUSE IM NOT LEAVING NOW TAKE ME ON THIS DATE BEFORE I CALL YOUR PARENTS AND TELL THEM YOU HIT ME OR SOMETHING.

changbin: GOD! your a selfish crazy bitch!.

changbin said rolling his eyes a bit as they filled with tears. all his efforts gone to waste. he couldn't even explain it to jeongin since he doesn't have his phone and it's embarrassing for changbin to tell him his parents are forcing him to date a girl..changbin just hoped jeongin would hear him out and forgive him.
_________________________________
A/N

no comment this was rushed im sorry- sorry for any misspellings!! enjoy please

words - 1196

goodbye - 09