Chapter 1 - A boy with only dexterity

"This is my present to you all, please accept it."

"Oh, wow! It's a pendent!"

"Nice! Leopin is really good with his hands!"

Leopin is really good with his hands. And since the designs are matching, they are perfect for us who are going to school together.

"Well, with Leopin around, we'll definitely be number one class in our year."

"Leopin! We'll still be friends in high school, won't we?"

◆  ◇  ◆  ◇  ◆

I entered the Royal Pioneer Academy with my friends.

The entrance ceremony is being held at the observation deck of the castle towering in the horizon covered with the morning fog.

The entrance ceremony is being held on the observatory of the castle that rises in the morning mist on the horizon.

We are dressed in our brand-new uniforms, and intently listening to the irritating voice of the principal pouring down from the stage.

"

I am Nekodran, the first principal of this school!

As you know, this school aims to discover young people who will lead the next generation!

In a bit, "Ritual of Ability Awakening" will be held, and your power will be revealed!

You will use this castle for classes, and unleash your power to your heart's content in the untouched land around you and your supporters will give you the assistance you need to keep going!"

The principal strokes his greasy bald head as if it is his signature pose.

The long, thin man next to him seems to be the vice principal, and rubbing his hands in a flattering manner the whole time.

"Yes! As expected of the principal! Even this yes-man can't help but be impressed by your speech!

And that cool pose! I hope you didn't go too far in winning the hearts of the female students!

So let's have a round of applause!"

The new students, lined up in a row, give a thunderous round of applause.

The yes-man vice principal was in charge of the ceremony after the principal's speech.

"Yes! Let's begin the "Ritual of Ability Awakening"!

The person whose name is called must answer, go up to the stage, and place their hand on the crystal ball of the goddess statue.
Then your status will be displayed on the crystal tablet above the stage!"

There was a statue of a goddess in the center of the stage, and behind her is a huge crystal tablet that looked like a hanging banner.

"Let's start with class 1, year 1!"

The school is divided into 20 classes, ranging from 1st class to 20th class.

The number of students in each class is not constant since the students from the same junior high school were brought together to form one single class.

My class is Year 1, Class 20, and I is the last one in my class.

On the stage screen, the status and skills of the other classes were revealed one by one, eliciting cheers and applause from the students.