Chapter 10: Creepy Texter

"So? Go on a date with me?"

"Uhhh, I think me and Anna need to get going now," I stood up. "Come on Anna, mom will be worried!" I pleaded, please Anna just get me out of this situation... A firm hand grabbed my wrist.
"Not so fast, you still haven't given me an answer, you can't just leave me hanging you know."

I just froze. (Haha, puns for days, do you get it? No? *cries*) Do I say yes? Do I say no? I mean, it would be nice to go out with someone who isn't my sister for once- but I could just ask Hiccup... But I don't want to hurt his feelings! I have to say yes. No, being a decent person I will consider it. Stop worrying Elsa and just give your answer already!

"I guess, I'll accept the offer- as long as it isn't a full blown date with flowers and holding hands because this is NOT a real date okay Frost?" God do I know how to embarrass myself, talk about the cute shy girl.

"Well then, i can live with those restrictions," He pulled me down to him, centimetres from his intimidating face. "But I can't promise anything Arendalle." He winked.

I gulped. What have I gotten myself into?

*Time Skip till The Next Morning*

Buzz Buzz. Buzz Buzz. Buzz Buzz. "Huh? What the?" I reached for my phone with my eyes closed, because I'm that talented. I unlocked the screen and answered the phone- "Hello?" I said tiredly. "Who's *yawn* calling?" I asked, why do people call you in the morning, like, can't you wait until dinner time when I'm physically awake?

"Guess who." Said a deep voice, I jumped since it startled me. Okay now I'm awake!

"Uhh, darth fader with a side of batman?" Laughs emerged from the opposite end, it wasn't a deep voice anymore, a more relaxed one that spoke next.

"No silly, it's your supermodel date!" Obviously it was Jack, being an annoying dick like usual.

"Supermodel huh? Carry on dreaming..." Do you want some ice for that burn? I should say that. "Do y-"

"Ouch that's a bit harsh, did I make you fall off the wrong side of the bed because you were that excited to answer a call from me?" Dammit.

"Wait wait wait wait. How did you get my number in the first place?" Silence. Beep beep beep beep. What?! He hung up on me!

Beep

I looked at my text messages, oh look! There's his phone number! What have you got to say now..?

Text messages:

J: So whn r we goin on our first date?
E: I told you before, this isn't a date just a mere- being around each other for a few hours.
J: Sure sure. U cn think tht if u want, but we both now the truth about ths.
E: I have no idea what you are saying, have you ever taken English classes?
J: What? It's qiker to write lke ths
E: No. It just makes you look like more of a douchbag :)
J: Good morning by the way
E: Good morning?
E: That came out of no where...
J: Am I not aloud to be polite to my date?
E: I didn't think politeness was your thing, I thought being a dick to children was more like it.
J: Please stop being so harsh towards me
J: I just want to wish you a good morning
J: There's nothing wrong about that
E: Okay I'm sorry, what do you want anyways Prince Charming?
J: What time do you want me to come to your place?
E: Uhhhh, what?
J: At your place, for our date
E: You want to have the date- today??
J: Yeah, the sooner we have our first date the sooner we can have our second!
E: Woah there nelly, you don't even know where I live
J: I'll find out
E: How exactly?
J: The same way I got your phone number ;)
E: What
E: Hello??
E: Jack?!
E: Oh for gods sake..
What time is it anyway? 5am?! WHAT THE HELL JACK!
E: YOU CALLED ME AT 5AM?!!
J: Yeah, so you'd have enough time to look pretty for me ;)
E: Fine, come at 10:30
J: On it princess

This dude is like a sociopath, is he slowly winding me in like a spider to his potential horror movie scene so he could then kill me?! Okay that's a bit exaggerated, he's just creepy. Welp, I'm up and wide awake. Now what do I do? I got up and went to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit, what else would you do with a wardrobe?- actually don't answer that! Hmm, what to wear...

I got out a few outfits and layed them out, a blue summer dress- a grumpy cat top with black leggings- or a baby pink tank top and high waist skinny jeans. I don't know...

"What's all the ruckus about, you should be asle-" Anna was at the doorway with her eyes sparkling, god help me now. "Your date with Jack is today and you got up extra early to get ready from him! Your so in love sissy!" She announced, like what does this actually look like? Crap. He set this up didn't he?! Cheeky ba- not gonna say the rest of that comment...

"It's not like that Anna. He called me and woke me up..."

"Sure I believe you, now come on! I'll help you get ready- and I promise that I won't go overboard and you'll love it!!" She said excitedly, I can't really trust her, she'll go overboard with the make-up and I'll end up looking like a clown.

"I think I can handle it Anna, thanks for the offer-"
"Oh come on! Fine, can I help you with your outfit at least? Pretty please." Is she really that desperate? It's 5am, how is she so energetic after just waking up?? I guess I'll never know her secret...

"Fine fine, you can help me, but only with my outfit okay?" I announced, she just nodded excitedly