✨ ROUND ROTATION & AWARDS ✨

Start from the beginning

• Feel free to share insights about your favourite books in your chosen genres and then nominate the books you believe fit the categories best.

• This is also the round, I help have a look at the remaining books to  ensure the special award winners don't match the first place winners.  As  the goal is to recognise lots of undiscovered writers, not just a  few!

• But if they do overlap, we apologise and hope it doesn't happen for all the awards!!

📎 Round Four:

The Judges will then look to the tenth through to remaining chapters (if larger than fifteen, you do not have to read passed chapter fifteen if you do not want to!)

• We highly suggest having more than ten to make it possible to get the best score for your book - more chapters  equals better character, setting & background developments. Please  keep these things in mind when submitting your story.

• In this round; Judges will be judging the remaining five entries in their given genre to see which three books will pass to the last round.

📎 Round Five:

• The Judges will be comparing the last three books to find the order of the winners.

All Judges will then come together and decide the winners of the Special Awards in this round as well. I will be there to help too.

• PLEASE try to make them different individuals to ensure all participants are getting recognised.

• Once ALL Winners have been chosen and this includes the special awards, we will then announce them as soon as possible to ensure there is not a long wait for results again this year.

We are still extremely sorry about that! ✨

Alright, without further ado;

🎗 Rules for Judges 🎗

1. Bias results will not be tolerated.

Hence why I will be there overseeing the contest throughout the rounds to ensure fairness at all times.

2. DO NOT sign up to judge if you plan to ghost after receiving payment. This will be unacceptable.

3.   Please be honest but also encouraging with your comments and results.   We are not here to judge who's writing style is better, for that is an   expression of one's soul.

But we are here to judge the most fleshed out plots and the deeply developed characters and backgrounds!

The goal is to find a book we positively couldn't put down ⭐️

Also, please also remember to follow all the rules.

This also goes to the participants as well. Judges work very hard for you guys, so please respect them.