Alex Morgan - Family issues

ابدأ من البداية

And with that, she was out the door again.

She's always on her feet.

For the next hour I decided to do nothing. Maybe play some soccer or just go on my phone.

Whatever I chose, I had to go upstairs to get some things.

To do that, I had to pass John, who was standing on the stairs, waiting for me.

I eyed him as I walked past.

Well, tried to walk past.

Instead he grabbed my arm, and pulled me upstairs, into our music room.

It was one of my favorite rooms in the house.

It was where I would go whenever I needed to clear my mind, if not the field.

I love music, and John knew that.

He also knew that the walls were soundproof.

"John, let me go!" I yelled, trying to squirm out of his grip.

"No. You're such an asshole, you don't deserve your mom." He yelled back, throwing me on the floor.

I scrambled to my feet, backing away from him.

"When my mom finds out about this, you're so dead." I laughed, part of me terrified for what he was about to do.

He walked closer to me, now inches away from my body.

Slowly raising his hand, I saw my life flash before my eyes as he slapped me so hard my head turned the opposite direction.

"Dude what the hell!?" I yelled in shock.

He's never gone that far before.

"What? Can't take a little slap?"

"You do not get to come in my house and treat me like this." I told him under gritted teeth.

My words only angered him, because he then punched me hard enough it made me fall.

Using that as an advantage, he started kicking me, hard.

He still wasn't satisfied, so he pulled out the knife from earlier, and muttered, "She loves me more than you.", before stabbing the small knife right into my stomach, twisting it around.

He did that two more times before deciding it was enough.

It was as if I wasn't in enough pain before, because he clearly really wanted me in even more pain.

I groaned so loudly.

Am I gonna die?

"Don't be dramatic. You'll be fine." He rolled his eyes.

That's when I heard the sweet sound of my mother's voice yell from downstairs. "I'm back!"

"See, I do have balls." He rushed out, leaving me in a bloody mess on the floor.

I didn't have the energy to move, so I laid there, beginning to loose consciousness.

I heard some talking, but them still downstairs.

My cheery mom asking her asshole boyfriend, "Where's Vera? I need to ask her something."

"I don't know, I was cleaning our room though." I heard him lie, due to the thin floors.

Im guessing she said or did something in response, because I heard her coming up the stairs.

When I knew she was outside the room, I started weakly calling out for her.