T W O

•Jack G's POV•
I was awoken by the bright sunlight shining into my room. I smile knowing today was the day my friends would meet Andrea. I know they will like her. But she's mine so none of them can have her.

I pull the comforter off my body and walk to my bathroom. I run my hands through my hair, and brush my teeth. I jump in the shower and get out 10 minutes later.

I walk out of my bathroom with only a towel around my waist. I scan through my closet to find something to wear. Normally I wouldn't really care what my outfit consists of, but since Andrea was coming, I wanted to at least make an effort to be presentable.

While I'm looking through my clothes I look over at Andreas house. I see her through the windows of her balcony and she has just gotten up, I can tell because she is still wearing her pajamas and her hair is messy. Call me a creep for staring but man...she looks so perfect.

I continue looking at her as she looks through some clothes. I smile to myself and look away as I chose an outfit. Black jeans, and a black graphic T-shirt with a leather jacket, oh and who can forget the vans? I spray on some cologne and run my fingers through my hair once again.

I walk downstairs and get some snacks. I popped some popcorn, and put chips into bowls. I also got out some beers and water, not knowing if Andrea drank. Finally I got some of the joints from the basement and brought them outside to the patio that over looks our giant pool and yard.

A few moments later I heard a knock coming from the door. Johnson. Jack Johnson is one of my best friends, we met in kindergarten and have been bros every since.

"Hey man!" I said to him pulling him into a bro hug, as he walked in through the front door.

"Hey dude. Why did you want me over here earlier then the other guys?" He says curiously as he lights a joint and takes a seat in the living room.

"Well I, uh, met a girl yesterday. She's super hot and she's coming over to hang out with us today." I say nervously.

"Get some Gilinsky!" He says giving me a high five. I laugh at him and he laughs too. "But what does that have to do with me coming over early?"

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to tell you that I have major feelings for her and really like her. Every since I laid my eyes on her beautiful figure I felt sparks, and everything. She makes me happy man, like really happy. And the way she blushes at my small comments makes me go crazy." I say softly.

"Dude are you drunk already? You sound like she's some sort of angel."
He laughs.

"She is." I trail off.

"Okay man whatever." He says.

"Jack, don't tell any of the guys I said this okay? I don't want them to think I'm crazy." I say embarrassed that I told him all of my feelings for Andrea.

"I won't tell. So what are we gonna do today?" He says and stands up from the couch.

•Andrea's POV•
I woke up to the annoying bird sitting on my balcony outside. I sigh and get out of bed.

I walk to the bathroom and hop in the shower. I just wash my body since I washed my hair the day before. I get out and wrap a towel around me, and let my wet hair air dry. I brush my teeth and do simple makeup, which just consisted of a winged eye liner and mascara.

For my outfit I picked out high wasted light washed jeans, and a cropped oversized white sweater. I paired my outfit with some white vans.

I throw on my clothes and sprayed some perfume I bought at VS (Victoria Secret). Then I walk downstairs.