O11 : Haechan's mother

"Lee Haechan!"

"Lee Haechan!"

The male pouted and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Stop pushing me awayyy, you told me once I got your father's permission you'll agree to get along with me!"

Serin rolled her eyes and groaned before turning her attention back to her drawing book.

She doesn't expect it would go this way.

Right after Haechan told her about he got the permission from her father, she immediately went to her father and complain about it but the man simply flashed a smile at her.

"Yes I agree but since when did I agree to physical contact?"

Haechan leaned back against the chair and huffed.

At their usual spot, the back of the library. Here they were wasting time doing their work- well only Serin who does her work. Haechan? Trying hard to steal her attention.

He was trying to persuade the girl to go out with him. Go on a ride to nowhere and maybe eat together.

But Serin being hard headed she is, rejecting his offer.

"Why do you love to stay here? It's boring, you should go out... C'mon let's go out" he whined, immediately made the girl looked at him with widened eyes and shush him.

"We're in library"

He stopped whining for a moment but continue to whine again which made Serin let out a harsh sigh.

"That's why... I told you to go out"

"Why do you want to be here with me"

Haechan shrugged.
"Because I want to be with you."

"Give up will you?"

"Forever no"

Again she sighed heavily and shook her head closing her drawing book and pack up her things.

She stood up, wearing her bag and was about to leave but then turned to Haechan who was innocently watched her.

Serin pressed her lips into thin lines and rolled her eyes, leaving the library which made Haechan quickly packed his things to chase after her.

Right after they stepped out from the library, Haechan grabbed her wrist and that was Serin's last straw.

"Can you– let me go?"

The gripped on her wrist loosened and Serin turned to him, frowning.

"What I must do for you to easy up on me?" Haechan asked and Serin shook her head. "Nothing. I told you to hit on another girl, I'm not your target. I've had enough with all the bullshits from your fans because of the other day"

"What did they said to you?! I'll smack them one by one!" He said while demonstrating how will he smacks them.

Serin pulled away her hands and sighed heavily.