Chapter 2

Following content contains heavy swearing, traumatic scenes, mentions of self harm, and sex. Viewer discretion is advised.

Chapter 2

"You're lying, didn't he fuck up his ankle or something?"

"Yes and knee, he's here for Worlds."

"No shit sherlock. Since when did he return to skating?"

"Last month I believe, doctor gave him a pass-"

"Talking about me?"

Felix chokes and Chan raises an eyebrow. Hyunjin, the man himself, here. Here. Standing as though he owns the place, as if he's the best fucking skater out there.

One part of that isn't wrong.

"Why the fuck are you here?" Felix blurts out before he can think. He's in shock right now and Felix has to keep from rubbing his eyes as he stares at Hyunjin, his short, dark red hair framing his beautiful, fucking beautiful face perfectly.

Hyunjin raises an eyebrow, taking off his skate guards. He walks forward, placing the guards on the small ledge of the wall. "To skate of course." Hyunjin says sarcastically before pushing past Chan and Felix and onto the ice. He glides away, just at the sides, taking the fastest lap fucking known to mankind.

Felix splutters, trying to protest. "Hey, come back here, who said you're allowed to skate!" Felix calls out, skating after Hyunjin. He reaches out to grab Hyunjin's arm, but pathetically misses, making the latter curse under his breath. Suddenly, Jisung's loud ass voice fills the air again just as his music dies out.

"Hyunnie, you came!"

Felix turns around and he finds Jisung skating towards where Hyunjin is, and just as he did with everyone else, throws himself onto Hyunjin. Jisung laughs while Hyunjin tries his hardest to pull away from Jisung. "Yeah, of course, I've been aching to get back on the ice anyway." Hyunjin tenderly pulls away from Jisung, wary of Minho who sits idly by at the bleachers. Minho's currently talking to Changbin.

Felix stands there, confused, trying to process. They're friends? "Hey, since when did you know Hyunjin-" Felix skates to Jisung. He stops abruptly, just a few feet away, he does not want to be near Hyunjin, and he demands answers from Jisung.

"Ah, Hyunnie?" Jisung clings onto Hyunjin, who keeps glancing at the bleachers, staring at Minho. Jisung smiles. "We've known each other since 2019."

Felix's heart jumps. 2019? Fuck, that's longer than he's known Jisung and Felix can't help but feel hurt.

Jisung notices, Felix is an open book after all. If he's happy, pissed, annoyed, upset, it's so obvious. Jisung finds this quality of Felix's cute, after all, he is older than Felix. "Don't worry Felix, I like you better than Hyunnie anyway," Jisung smiles sweetly at Felix, leaving Hyunjin to hug Felix. Hyunjin scowls, letting out a scoff and muttering something about "Friends and shit."

"I'm honored," Felix tries his hardest not to pull away from Jisung. It's not that Felix doesn't like him, it's more like he'd rather live another day than die to the hands of Minho.