"Charlie?" I whispered and yelled, and I saw a figure slightly greeting up.

"Flaca?"

"Yeah."

"You, ok?" He said sitting up and extending his hands and I took them as I got closer. "I walk to you but—"

"I know." He helped me get into the bed and I sat across him. In the night and the faint little lighter from the hallway. I could see the damage; his legs were gone middle of his thighs. I stared at it sadly.

"It's less painful than it looks." He comforts me.

"You are shorter than me," I tease him I see his eyes roll and a smile spread across his face.

"Don't insult me my prosthetic legs will be long; you can't get longer legs." I smack him in the arm, and he laughs.

"Keep it down," I whisper. "Don't wanna get caught." He nods and he lies down and pats down next to me. I lay my head on his chest, and he wraps his arms around me. He smells of antibiotics, sweet and sweet Jasmine. I flip onto my stomach and rest my face into his next taking a deep breath in of his scent.

"How will you ride your bike?" I utter silently. I feel his chest faults before he continues to breathe.

"I'll figure it out with my prosthetic." I could feel his voice emitting from his throat rumbling like a deep melodic drawl.

"Sing for me," I whisper.

"What would you like?" he asks.

"A man without love," His breath hit for a second and I could feel his heartbreak double he cleared his throat and began to sing.

"I had no loving arms to hold me, every day I wake up then I start to break up..." His deep voice trails softly and slowly. His beautiful voice lulled me into a deep calm state as my eyes grew heavy, and I fell to sleep in comfort.

"Well well well," I hear the sarcastic smirk of Soap's voice ring out loudly. I raise my head to see everyone at the door. "You two look comfy."

"I am."

"Her elbow is crushing my side," Charlie complains with a low chuckle. I sit up slowly with the help of Roach.

"How are you two feeling?" Ghost asks.

"I feel like shit," I grumble rubbing my head.

"I need more morphine."

"C'mon let's get you back to your room before the nurses come and yell at you two," Gaz states, I nod and Ghost walks forward picking me up. bridal style and carried me out. König walking behind us. I see Charlie watching me go with such a lamentable gaze.

"I want to talk to you two," I said as they closed my door. I hated what I was about to say, but it had to be said. They both turn to me a look of shock in their eyes. I wring my hands together and let out a long-pained sigh.

"What is it?" König said noticing my stress response.

My gaze drops as I shake my arms out and look back up at them, I wish I had my mask on so they can't see how awkward this makes me feel. I don't want them to read my face. I hate being the autistic that feels awkward moments, I wish I was oblivious to it. I plucked up my courage and spoke it.

"I know you two like me." I had myself the moment I said it. I press my lips into a thin line. With one flicker to both men, eyes wide and stiff bodies, I found a spot to stare at it and I did.

"What—"

"Charlie told you..." Ghost said quietly. I look done and sigh.

"I would have never known... I also know Charlie likes me."