The Midnight Zone

Start from the beginning

Daphne: Wrong answer.

A Kriegstaffebot emerges from the water.

Velma: Hold on, gang. Check this out.

Velma pulls out a snail.

Velma: Interesting. This is a Lassiter Gringol mollusk.

Scooby: Looks like a snail. Yecch!

Velma: It is a snail, Scooby, a rare sea snail whose picky mollusk diet restricts it to a deep Costa marine trench, located right off Crystal Cove. These robots must have an underwater origin in that trench.

The Kriegstaffebot then attacks the group but is shot in the chest by a harpoon by Skipper Shelton.

Skipper: Go back to the deep where you came from, you scurvy tin fish! You rusty scalawags are worse than sea lions! Sorry about that, kids. Free brine and cuttlefish on the house.

Fred: Gang, we need to get to that trench.

Daphne: And I know someone who can get us there.

They all wait by the coast as Tom and Tub, and their seal come out from the water.

Daphne: Everyone, this is Tom and Tub.

Tom: Sorry we're late. Tub couldn't fit into his wet suit.

Tub: It's not me! It's the suit!

Shaggy: Like, little dudes, why are you talking so loud?

Tom: Loud? Oh, our ears are probably clogged.

Tub: Sorry. We spend so much time in the water, we forgot about that. Hang on!

They hit the helmets and looked at Shaggy.

Tom: There! Is that better?

Scooby: Uh... No.

Tub: Yay! It worked!

Daphne: Thanks, guys. This is a big favor, especially since it's past your bedtime.

Tom: Are you kidding? We'd do anything for our favorite babysitter except give up pie. Right, Tub?

Tub: Aw, lay off! Pie's delicious.

The seal walks up to Shaggy and Scooby scaring them.

Tom: Aw, Scooby won't hurt you. Will you, Scooby?

Shaggy: Like, you hear that, Scoob? Looks like you're not the only Scoob!

Scooby: Scooby-Dooby, too?

The seal eats Scooby's snack bag.

Shaggy: Technically, that was Scooby's doggie bag, so, like, it's as much his as yours.

Velma: Those are your deep sea diving experts, Daphne?

Cassidy: Some weird kids you baby-sit.

Daphne: Those weird kids are the sons of Dr. Paul Williams and captain Michael Murphy.

Velma: The Simon and Garfunkel of marine biology? No way!

Fred: So, are you guys sure that you can get us all the way down to that trench?

Tom: No problem! That's where the undersea town is.

Fred: Wait. Hold the phone! There's an undersea town?

Tub: Sure! We used to go all the time until those German robots ruined it. Dumb ol' robots.

Y/N: Yeah, it was part of Crystal Cove until it sank into the water.