Cotton candy skies

Someone asked for a oneshot with my oc so here we are!

A random oneshot or scenario :)

Your just bummed out ok.

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

♤{Y/n's POV}♤

I've been feeling...down.

No matter what new thing happens, I still find myself finding everything so bland.

I was currently sitting on the stage watching as everyone did what they usually did.

Someone was missing though...

Isorrpía.

The always cheerful Russian that talked with almost everyone. Heck they somehow even got along with Jax.

"What's got you so low?"

I jumped at the sudden familiar voice. I looked next to me too see that Isorrpía was sitting next to me.

That smile...always creeps me out. But I know they don't mean for it to be creepy.

Oh right the question-

"Me? Haha? I'm totally not depressed and starting to think of what my life could have been like before I got here! Hahaha!"

I said in the best convincing voice I could.

"...You are terrible at lying my friend!"

Isorrpía said while patting my head. They then glanced around letting their smile faded for a moment before smiling again.

Isorrpía stood up and grabbed my shoulder and began dragging me somewhere.

"Isorrpía what are you doing!?"

"Hush my friend! I am now in charge of your day and I will make it the best day!"

Isorrpía dragged me out of the tent and into the digital carnival. We never went here much due to cain always wanting us to be in the tent for mainly his sake.

I feel like it has something to do with the moon.

For the rest of the night...or day... whatever it was. Isorrpía made it their mission to make me happy.

Hell, they even got into a argument with the sun just to get a smile outta me!

But by the end...I was much more happier...

I watched as Isorrpía made many jokes while having cotton candy stuck all over their hair and outfit.

You see when Isorrpía was getting me and themself some cotton candy (or ice cream if your someone who prefers it more) the cotton candy machine broke and exploded all over them.

It was so hilarious! It was like looking at a man who had a pink Afro.

We found are selves back at the tent. My smile slightly fell but Isorrpía immediately pat my head.

"My dearest friend! If you are ever in the need of a smile! Always remember I am right here for ya!"

I slightly chuckled.

"Thanks Isorrpía..."

With that, we said are goodbyes as I made my way to my room and they went to go do something else.

Congratulations! You found Isorrpía info!

ĦДΨДЙ؆ †ĦξM

Isorrpía info: 1 out of 15