Christmas special!

I decided to do a Christmas special because it seems kinda fun!
I was gonna do a Thanksgiving one but...I don't have enough given time.

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

°•°{3rd person's POV}°•°

It was a peaceful morning- afternoon- idk both the moon and sun are out.

The grounds were covered in the sparkly white snow...The Tent was now for some reason red and white...

And inside the tent...inside Y/n's room. Y/n was sound asleep in the comfort of they're room.

Suddenly a knock was at they're door and they let out a groan and pulled the blanket over they're head.

On the other side of the door music began to play...

'Oh no...'

Y/n thought as they sat up. The knocking got louder.

'Mercy-'

Y/n's thoughts were cut off by the door being kicked open and a certain furry walking in with a speaker that was playing that one Christmas song.

"Rise and shine N/n!"

Jax shouted while pulling out a Christmas hat and putting it on Y/n's head.

"SHUT THE FU-"

{When you see this image from henceforth it means either means Mini Timeskip or a cutoff of some sorts OR both

{When you see this image from henceforth it means either means Mini Timeskip or a cutoff of some sorts OR both. Right now it's both}

♤{Y/n's POV}♤

Y/n stood on the stage looking confused as hell seeing how different everyone looked.

Caine was wearing a Santa hat and outfit, Pomni's jester costume was now Red and white, Ragatha's dress was now red with white fluffy parts at the ends of her dress, Gangle was the same minus the snowflakes painted onto her mask, Zooble was also the same but wore a pair of gloves and a winter hat, Kinger's outfit was basically the same but all the purple was switched with red, Jax just wore a Santa hat.

Same thing with me.

{If you have a oc just describe how they would look with something that just gives away Christmas or winter vibes.}

"𝘼𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮! 𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣! 𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨! 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙭 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨!"

Zooble let out a annoyed groan before just leaving everyone behind and heading outside. Everyone else just shrugged before walking outside.

I was about to follow along but saw that Pomni was staying behind and doing that thing where she was zoned out.

I walked over to Pomni and slightly nudged her shoulder causing her to snap out of it.

"I get you really wanna leave...But just for today try to let loose...It's Christmas after all. And you keep zoning out and shaking and it's kinda concerning."

Pomni blushed (Out of embarrassment yall) before sighing and nodding. I smiled and took her hand and began to lead her to the outside of the tent.

The trails around the grounds were only covered in a thin layer of snow while everywhere else the snow was very thick.

I looked straight to see everyone else not far ahead. I then saw Gangle slip on a patch of ice causing her comedy mask to break.

I rushed over to her leaving Pomni behind in the process and helped Gangle get back up.

Once I got Gangke back on her feet a grabbed her broken comedy mask and let out a sigh.

"Gangle. You really need to start being more careful when it comes to not wanting to break your comedy mask."

"𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦..."

Gangle mumbled.

"Sorry? What's they're to be sorry for? I'm just looking out for you."

I then helped Gangle safely get off the patch of ice. I then reached into my pockets and pulled out some superglue out of god knows where.

I then carefully tried gluing the broken pieces of the comedy mask back together. Gangle watched closely just in case. Idk what case but it's Gangle she wants to make sure her comedy mask is ok.

I then stuck the pieces together and slightly blew on the glue.

"Give it a couple minutes before you put it back on."

Gangle took her comedy mask and held it close as we both began to catch up to the group.

When we caught up I slowed a bit to stay walking behind everyone but Gangle went next to Zooble.

{Honesty I could see Zooble and Gangle secretly being besties.}

I smiled at the duo before looking ahead. Suddenly a massive Christmas tree came into view.

"Really Caine? A tree this big will take us all day."

Jax said with a annoyed tone. I slapped Jax in the back of the head...may have hit him a little to hard because he fell...

Everyone looked at me and I stood there before speaking.

"I didn't do shi-"

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

Idk what else to write and I have like alot of other Christmas specials to work on and writers block is being a bitch but I'm pushing through...sorta...