Ruan Mei x Male Reader Part 1

(I hope you enjoy and have a good day)

You woke up and you ate breakfast and you got dressed and you went to school and you texted Ruan Mei, your friend.

Y/N: Hey

No response

You turn off your phone and decide that she's probably at school already. Although it's rare that she doesn't text you but there has been times where she hadn't responded.

You got to school and saw Ruan Mei at the locker's.

Y/N: Hey um, you didn't answer my text... is everything alright?

Ruan Mei: Oh sorry Y/N my phone died. Don't worry my phone is getting charged as we speak.

Y/N: Ok.

Ruan Mei gives you hug

Ruan Mei: (whisper's into your ear) It's cute when you get worried for me.

You blush.

Y/N: U-u-um your welcome?

You both walk off to class and you both enter welt's class.

Welt: Alright get into your seat's and we will start class

You sit in your desk which is right next to Ruan Mei which was nice because she was a nice friend and also tease you sometimes. You listened to Welt talking about Math and stuff... You weren't really paying attention much because you were staring at Ruan Mei but in a nice Non-creepy way. You had never told anyone before but you kind of liked how she teased and smiled towards you, you appreciated how kind she was. but you had these feelings for years and you didn't really take much notice... so why are you having these feeling's increased?

Welt: Y/N?

Y/N: Huh?

Welt: Pay attention.

Y/N: Sorry.

Welt took notice that you were staring at Ruan.

Welt: Stay after class.

Y/N: ooooookay?

Welt went back to teaching while other student's were muttering what he could be having me stay after class would be. After class ended you stayed behind. Why did he want to see you? No clue.

Y/N: Sooooo, Mr.Welt. Why did you-

He hands you a book. But not just any book... a dating book- what wait?!

Y/N:...

Welt: This should help you. Helped me anyway.

Y/N:... (in a scared type of way) Mr. Welt.. why did you give me this?

Welt: I saw the way you were looking at Mei so I thought if you liked her I would give you this.

You didn't know what to do...

Y/N: Thanks...

Welt: If you need someone I am right here.

You never saw Welt this way, like a father type of way or a wingman? You said thanks and went out of the school.

Time Skip to your apartment.

You put your stuff in your apartment and sat down on the couch, looking at the book welt gave you. "Well wouldn't hurt-" A knock on the door was heard. Ruan Mei had came by.

You open the door.

Y/N: Hey Mei.

Ruan Mei: Hey could I talk to you about something?

Y/N: Sure what's up?

You let her into the place. She had a tint of red on her face. But that wasn't the only thing strange... she seemed nervous.

Y/N: Ruan you okay?

Ruan Mei: I want to tell you something...

Y/N: Oh, okay then-

Ruan Mei: I mean a confession.

Y/N: (blushes) o-o-oh... I see.

Ruan Mei walks up to you.

Ruan Mei: I have always loved you ever since the first time I laid my eyes on you. You were so cute, just to see you blush or be so happy... is what matters to me.

Ruan Mei gives kisses you. You return with a kiss and you both just stood there kissing each other.

Y/N: (whispering) Ruan Mei...

Ruan Mei: (whispering) sssshhhushhh... It will ruin the moment.

Y/N: Ok.

You both kissed for awhile. Then you both part.

Y/N: That was nice...

Ruan Mei: Likewise~

You both just stood there in awkward silence. Ruan Mei saw something on the table. She walked over.

Ruan Mei: (teasingly) Whoa didn't know you need advice to help catch women.

You noticed her with the book.

Y/N: (Sighs) Welt gave that to me, said it would help...

Ruan Mei: Help with what~?

You noticed how she was going tease so you gave up.

Y/N: with... you.

You blush.

Ruan Mei: Awwwww! come here!

she hugs you. You hug her back and blush as you thought of what she said before she hugged you.

Y/N: Want some soup?

She nods and you both depart. Timeskip to you both finishing your dinner.

Y/N: Its getting late.

Ruan Mei: Alright then~.

She smiled in a weird way.

Y/N: What?

Ruan Mei: We can just cuddle instead🤍

Y/N: (sighs) Well, I guess it is already dark and would be mean to send you in the dark so (exhales) come here.

Ruan Mei: (pecks your cheek) thanks.

You both made your way to the bed and tucked in for the night.

Y/N: Are you sure your comfortable and not you know... moving too fast?

Ruan Mei: If your uncomfortable just say so.

Y/n: I'm not.

Ruan Mei: Then I'm not either.

She smiles and kisses you.

Ruan Mei: Good night🤍

y/n: (smiles and kisses her forehead) Good night🤍

You both wrap each other's arms around each other and snooze off into sleep.

(A/N: I hope you enjoy and I am kind of thinking to do other stories after this one. have a great day and also thanks so much for the reads and votes💖!)