O10 : dancing in the rain

Start from the beginning

Donghyuck smiled.

He loves Nara's family. They all love each other and the vibes in this family is always bright and positive.

Maybe because Nara is the only child they have so they treasure Nara so much.

Other than that, Donghyuck admired the chemistry of Mr. Yoo and Mrs. Yoo.

Mr. Yoo is a playful person and loves to tease his wife meanwhile Mrs. Yoo always cooperates with his random behavior.

After meeting her family, Donghyuck knew where Nara got her attitude from.

"Hyuck!"

Nara appeared in the living room with casual t-shirt and long sweatpant. "Let's go play outside!" She said pulling the male towards the door and he obediently followed.

"I'll watch you here, I can't be under the rain, I didn't bring extra clothes" Donghyuck muttered with a smile, telling her he'll just watch her from the door.

Nara rolled her eyes, "hmph, okay then, you're so boring- I'll just go play outside by myself, bye!~" Donghyuck watched the girl ran outside the house and ran around the house area with wide smile.

The same smile plastered on Donghyuck's face, admiring the girl lovingly. He's happy to see her happy.

He might not joining her but he's fine with this. Her happiness brought happiness to him too.

That's very INFP of him.

He took out his phone from the pocket and captured some videos and photos of happy Nara.

Now, he got a new wallpaper.

"You like my daughter, don't you?"

Donghyuck widened his eyes as Mr. Yoo appeared next to him out of nowhere. The man smile mischievously while wiggling his eyebrows.

"You kids can't hide anything from me you know, I can see from the way you look at her"

Donghyuck rubbed his nape in embarrassment and he awkwardly chuckled.

"You have good eyes..."

"I've been there in your situation young man, you two are just like me and my beautiful wife"

Mr. Yoo crossed his arms in front of his chest, watching his daughter who looked up to the sky while doing a little jumping, feeling the raindrops.

He chuckled.

Mr. Yoo just realized how grown her daughter now. It feels like yesterday the girl begged for him to buy her another tube of ice cream and hide it from her mother.

He's now witnessing his daughter falling in love and he's glad there's a man who he believe could take care of Nara better just like how he did.

"I'm not sure if she likes me too"

Donghyuck voiced out which made Mr. Yoo furrowed his eyebrows, looking at him in disbelief.

He facepalmed and shook his head.

"Love really blinded people huh? Donghyuck, she's literally looking at you with sparkling eyes. I've been realizing this since last year."

Donghyuck pressed his lips into thin lines, "really?"

Mr. Yoo lifted his shoulders, "well if you want confirmation then you can go ask her, she definitely didn't meet me and ranted about you almost everyday" he patted Donghyuck's shoulder and walked back inside the house, leaving Donghyuck standing alone.

He turned to the girl.

"Donghyuck, c'mon, it'll be fun!!" Nara shouted, signalling him to join her.

Is it true? She feels the same?

"Let's try recreate the scene like in the movies! Dancing in the rain"

Slowly a smile crept on his face. He let out a sigh and took of his denim jacket, approaching the girl which made the girl cheered happily.

She ran to him and intertwined their hands together.

"Let's dance!"

Donghyuck burst into laughter as the girl danced and played him like a string puppet.

"I can't dance, Nara"

"Who cares?"

He placed his hand on her waist and slowly they move their feet around, slow dance together.

Nara giggled, "I feel like a Disney princess dancing with their prince"

Donghyuck stared into her eyes, looking at her adoringly.

"You are a princess"

He move around and twirled the girl around. As she lose her balance and almost falls on her back, Donghyuck immediately caught her, wrapping his arm around her perfect waist.

He picked her up and the girl grinned, "you're making me shy" she playfully hit his chest before running away from him to hide her red cheeks.

"Why are you running away? You said you want to dance" Donghyuck laughed and chased after the girl.

"Don't chase me!"

"Or what?"

He made the girl laughed as he caught her, hugging her from behind. Taking the advantage, he tickles her belly and she laughed harder.

"Hyuck! I will tickle you back!" Donghyuck giggled and let go of her, running away.

"As if you can catch me~" he stick out his tongue while the girl trying to catch him.

From inside the house, Nara's parents watched the kids playing outside with smile on their faces, adoring them.

"They're just like us" Mrs. Yoo said, chuckling.

"They are" Mr. Yoo grinned, remember good old days with his wife.

This is the happiest day ever.