𝐕 : 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲

Start from the beginning

The two kids let him go as they both stepped away.

Percy looked at the toilet, confused.

The water started gurgling as the two kids looked at each other.

It stopped for a moment before water came sputtering out of the toilet, the two kids were thrown back against the wall, beside clarisse who was already against the wall because of tara.

Tara gasped as the water missed her by an inch, the other kids got sprayed tho.

Percy stood up, looking at clarisse.

Her friends quickly stood up, running out.

She stood up, glaring at the two before running out after her friends.

Percy looked at tara as he stepped out. " how did that happen.. "

Tara looked stunned. " you tell me.. "

Percy looked behind Tara, a dark-skinned girl stood there.

Tara looked behind herself as well.

Percy looked around. " i can explain.. "

The dark-skinned girl shook her head. " no, you can't. "

Percy inhaled. " okay. " he paused, exhaling as he looked at the girl. " wait, I know you. "

The girl looked confused. " no you don't. "

Tara looked closely at her. " your right percy. You were there that night in the infirmary. "

The girl looked at tara before speaking. " Yes, I'm Annabeth. "

Percy tilted his head. " are you stalking us, Annabeth? "

Annabeth shrugged. " yes. "

Percy nodded. " okay.. " pausing. " why?.. "

Annabeth sarcastically looked at him. " well, I've been waiting to see if something like this would happen. You know the thing with the lights and water. " she paused looking around before looking back at them. " so I'd know if you two can help me. "

Tara lifted her head up a little. " help you do what? "

She looked at tara. " win capture the flag. "

Tara looked at her confused.

THE NEXT DAY

Tara walked with Percy and Luke as he explained to them what was happening. " you two are gonna love this. Camp-wide mock warfare, all glory to the victors. " he cleared his throat. " annabeths the head counselor of the Athena cabin. "

Percy looked at annabeth as Luke continued. " she's led our team to three straight wins. Been a long time since anyone's won a fourth. "

Tara looked at him. " she was there in the bathroom. "

Percy nodded. " she said she'd been waiting for it to happen. "