Ch.1:Love at first sight♡..?

Fits POV:
I woke up and headed to check on Ramoñ. I looked and saw him sleeping soundly so I went to go make breakfast for me and Ramoñ. He was grumpy of course like he was every morning when waking up.

Time Skippy♧

Pacs POV:
I was on a ship and I was stuck my leg hurt so badly and I hear Mike calling out for me but I was in to much pain too reply then I heard people coming on board and heard someone coming over to me. I looked at him he was rushing over and help me get unstuck but my leg would have to replace with a metal one because of how badly injured it was. Mike thanked the man for helping me...he said his name was Fit...FitMC sounds cool..I tried to talk but Mike shushed me and he asked the Fit guy if he could make me a metal leg so I could walk and if he could take care of me...he agreed and picked me up and used some sort of gemstone to head back to his house.

♤Another time skippy◇

Fits POV:
I started to work on the leg and when I saw this Pac guy on this ship I felt a emotion go though my body that I haven't felt since Spreen left....love he was just so cute..everything about him...ughh what you thinking fit your suppose to be a tuff guy who can't fall in love easily...whatever.. I started to work more on the new metal leg and I should be finished by tomorrow I looked over to the couch to see Pac asleep so I picked him up carefully and lay him in the guest room bed and tried to leave but he grabbed onto me tightly but a few minutes later he let go so I left..I wished I didn't...UGH WHAT AM I THINKING?!

328 words :□