Chapter 5: hidden inventory part 5

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) alright that makes sense. What's your other power?

Thaluta My second power is tied to the first. Once I'm in here talking with the person who died I have a choice to offer them a deal..

(Y/n) A deal?

Thaluta Yes. A deal that can revive them back to life. Before I was sealed I was able to make deals with people who died to me. If they wanted to be revived they would have to serve under me for the rest of their lives or something along those lines. But not only can I make deals with people I killed but I can make deals to basically anyone if they haven't been dead for some time.

(Y/n) Oh then what's the deal Thaluta?

Thaluta Since I need you to survive.. and since I've grown to be quite fond of you-

(Y/n) Ha you love me!

Thaluta Don't push it... Anyways, I'll offer you a contract back to life for some trashy trade off.

(Y/n) What's in mind?

Thaluta How about.. I'll offer you life if for every fatal damage you take such as a knife to the heart, when it regenerates the skin will leave a scar.

(Y/n) Really? Couldn't it be something less "forever" on my skin?!

Thaluta It has to be something that will remind you that you made a contract with me! The other people don't get it because they have to listen to my every command!!

(Y/n) Alright alright fine!.. so how do we do it?

Thaluta Shake hands with me.

Thaluta says as she reaches her hand out as it burns a purple flame. (Y/n) hesitates before reaching out and shaking hands with Thaluta.

Thaluta Good.. now for the chant.. be ready because the pain will still be there from the stabbing.

(Y/n) Wait-

Thaluta then positions her hands into a sign

Thaluta I Thaluta the cursed spirit of death, declare that (y/n) uzaki passage to the afterlife be revoked!! For the exchange of scars for every fatal wound, let my words speak truth and grant life to (y/n) uzaki once more!!!

A bright lights consumes the area as (y/n) covers his eyes before he sees nothing again..

(Y/n) AUGHHH!!! My chest!!

(Y/n) gets up back in the real world and hold his heart in pain as it heals and so does his neck. (Y/n) opens his uniform that is covered in blood from his chest to find scars on his skin where his heart is at. He then feels his neck and feels it closing up.

(Y/n) Damn it I almost actually died.. thanks Thaluta.

Thaluta And don't die again contracts last only once per life..