"I don't know. I'm with Rossi. I mean, anger, I get, but this much violence? We're looking at at least 3 men with an incredible amount of rage. Where do you hide that?" Emily questions.

+++

They get to the latest crime scene and get out of the car, the two bodies covered up and empty beer cans on the ground.

"Did anybody see anything?" Hotch asks.

"No, no, it's in the middle of the damn parking lot." Andrews says.

"What about the security cam?" JJ asks.

"It's only on the door." Andrews says.

"Who's the lady over there?" Derek points to the sobbing woman that's being comforted by a police officer.

"Manager. She discovered the bodies when she came by to open up for the breakfast crowd." Andrews explains.

"I'll go talk to her." JJ says, walking over to the woman.

"Any idea who the victims are?" Spencer asks.

"Judging by the driver's license, one of them's a waitress here. It says Jessica Miller and the other one's probably Doug Taylor."

"You can't tell for sure?" Derek asks.

"Honestly, you-- you can't make an I.D. by looking at them." Andrews says.

Derek crouches down and uncovers the sheet covering Jessica a bit. Bedelia immediately grimaces, looking away from the graphic sight as Derek covers her body back up.

"Hotch." Derek mutters.

Hotch goes over to Doug's body and uncovers the sheet a bit, soon putting it back down.

"They're definitely getting bolder. These kills were in public." Spencer says.

"If this is supposed to be about symbolism, it's not anymore." Derek says. "This is a blue collar restaurant, the victim is a waitress."

"There's no ideology behind this. It's about violence and power." Hotch says.

"They actually sat here and drank beer after the murder." Andrews says in disgust.

"They're telling us that they don't care." Bedelia says.

"They're like those outlaws that ride into town and let you know the only way to stop them is by killing them." Spencer says.

"If that's what they want, I know plenty of cops who'd be happy to oblige." Andrews sneers.

"Detective, we need to keep our heads." Hotch says.

"Meaning what?" Andrews asks.

"Meaning that this level of nihilism, this randomness, it can have a mirror impact." Hotch says.

"Are you warning me not to go after some kind of revenge?" Andrews questions.

"All I'm saying is this level of brutality is almost like a challenge from the unsubs trying to drag everyone down to their level. And it's a natural reaction." Hotch says.

"I'm just doing my job."

"Let's head back. We've got our profile."

+++

"I talked to the beat cops. They're getting word out to local businesses to keep an eye out for anyone who seems agitated by the news of last night's riot." JJ informs.

"By now, Andrews has to know that none of those kids are the unsubs." Rossi says.

"Then he's bound to beef up police presence in the southeast. We should be there, too." Hotch says. "The faster we can react, the more we can help."

"Do you think the unsubs know about the riot?" Penelope asks.

"Front page news. I don't know how they can't." Rossi says.

"And if the profile's right?" Penelope asks.

"Their reactions gonna be quick and it's gonna be brutal." Spencer says.

"Basically, it's like knowing that lightening is gonna strike but not being able to pinpoint where." Emily states.

+++

They finished the case and Spencer is at Bedelia's apartment. Bedelia got out of the shower a few minutes ago, just in time for the pizza to get there.

Spencer is sitting on the couch, his injured leg propped up by a couple of pillows. He opens the pizza box, setting the two plates down. He looks at the door, watching Bedelia quadruple check the door's locked.

"I don't think anybody's getting in." Spencer speaks up.

"We just worked the same case, right? We have the same job?" Bedelia questions.

"Yes. I'm just saying I-I think we're okay." Spencer tries to assure.

"Right." She mumbles.

"It's not like you have a stalker or anything. Nothing's happened so far, right?" Spencer asks.

"Yeah, so far." Bedelia grumbles.

"Delia." Spencer calls, the woman not moving away from the door. "Just... come eat, please. We didn't have time for lunch so I know you haven't had anything except that tiny protein bar you had at 4 AM."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." She sighs, walking over to the couch. She plops down by his feet, grabbing a couple slices and putting them on her plate. She frowns when she notices the mug.

"You're drinking coffee right now?" She questions.

"I didn't want water." Spencer shrugs.

"All you live off of is coffee. It's no wonder you're so skinny." She mutters.

"Ugh. Now you sound like my mom." Spencer grimaces.

"Well, maybe she knows what she's talking about." Bedelia remarks.

"I'm happy with my life, thank you." Spencer says.

"Hydration wouldn't kill you. It'd actually do the exact opposite." Bedelia says.

"Whatever." Spencer grumbles, pouting as if he's a toddler. Bedelia rolls her eyes, shaking her head.