8.) Dinner Date (pt.1)🤍

~860 WORDS~

...

M: 25

W: 26

[ b: Mike / t: Will . Possible swapping ]

-Mikes pov-

"Babyy.. Let's go out tonight"

Nothing.

"Just- or well do you want to-?.."

I look over and he's texting someone.

Will: "Sure.. Sure yeah, where do you want to go to?"

He cuts the phone off and turns it down so I can't see the screen at this angle.

"Hmm.. Could we just get dinner?.."

Will: "Yea I need to shower though, um figure out where you want to go to while I get ready love.. Okay?"

"Okayyy now go!"

He got up off of our bed and went to the bathroom, leaving the door open.
I watched him undress- and damn does he look good..

The way his chest and thighs were built, his hair framing his face perfectly, just everything was so fucking perfect about him. Don't get me wrong.. His personality is amazing but.. Damn his body.

At least two years ago him and I started going to the gym. Will of course loved it and went practically everyday. It was hell for me and the only reason I went was to watch him.

I get lost in thought, only to see him take a picture. In the shower.

Then my phone goes off. He sent me the fucking picture oh my god-

"Umm- b- babe why'd you send th-this?"

I was stuttering and my face bright red. Yes I was staring, but this mean't that he knew.

Will: "Why? You seemed to want a closer look~"

He winks at me and gets in the shower.

Will: "Come here please"

"I- yea mabey-.. o-okay"

I do as he said and get up off the bed. Going to him and standing by the shower door. Fucking hell.. He looks even better with his hair all we-

(Imagine a glass sliding door) [

[warning: possibly cringe 👍 ]

Will: "No love- I-I meant in the shower"

Oh.

OH.

"Y-yes sir" I mumble as my clothes fall to the floor below me.

Then I get in. I was shocked he even asked me to- given the fact we haven't showered together before.

Will: "Good boy.. What was that love? Speak up.."

He says quietly, gently setting his hand on my cheek. I can't help but look him up and down as my face turns even more red. If that's even possible by now.

(not 🍑 I mean on the face btw.) (😭)

I mumble again. This time I can't even comprehend what I'm saying. I'm just so.. entranced by his appearance.

"Baby.. words."

He gently tilts my face up to look at his. Oh shit. All I can do is a little above a whisper.

"I- I said yes- yes sir"

Will: "Ooh finally listening to me now? good boy..~"

He leans in, kissing my neck softly.

"Ah..~"

"Mh- b-babe wa-wait a minute-"

He stops and looks up at me. Sitting up a little to now face me.

Will: "What is it?.."

"...Wh-who were you texting earlier.. While we were on th-the bed..."

He gets out of the shower, grabbing his phone off the counter and unlocks it.

(Device screens usually go foggy in the shower due to the steam. That's why Mike can't see it to well)

Will: "Well I- I wasn't texting I umm.."

He says as he turns the phone to me. His face turing a deep red as he does.

Then I realize, he was searching on Google-? Why would he be embarrassed about this-. Let's see..

'How to get better at suc-'

"I- WILL YOU DIDN'T-"

Will: "I DID S-SORRY-"

"Just- d-delete itt-"

Will: "I didn't finish reading the web page though-"

"Y-you don't need to learn how to do it better okay? You're- you're good at it"

Will gets back out and puts his phone up before getting back in, closing the door behind him.

Will: "Oh really?"

(quietly) "Ye-yeah but- I'm kind of forgetting how you do it so um- c-can you remind me?"

He gets out of the shower and cuts off the water before grabbing a towel. He starts drying off and looks at me.

Will: "If you want me to remind you then come on, now"

I get out of the shower and dry off as well. Then he grabs my hand and leads me back to the bed.

Will: "Sit down love.."

"Y-yes sir.."

I slowly sit down at the edge of the bed and he gets on his knees. Neither of us says a word.

What the fuck am I doing were supposed to be going out to dinner.

"Mmmh..~"

"Ah-ahh Willl...~"

I can't help but pull on his hair as he kisses in a line from both of my thighs, down between my legs.. All the way to my di-

"Mhn- pl-please...~"

-ck. He stops and sits up. Staring at me.

Will: "Please what love?.. There's so many things you know..~"

He starts teasing me with his tongue.

"F-fuck- don't- don't stop..~"

He stops and looks up at me. Still on his knees.

Will: "Shhh.. Just relax baby~"

(TO BE CONTINUED)