"Yo, fuck you doing sitting down?" Cameron asked, knocking him out his thoughts

" I was waiting on y'all niggas. How y'all leave the house before me and I still show up before y'all? " I asked letting out a chuckle

" I had to stop by and get all my groupies first. " Cameron said point to the group of girls sitting in the section a few tables away.

" Still the same old Cameron I see. A damn shame. " I said shaking my head.

" don't hate married man. " Cameron said clowning Devale. All he could do was laugh.

Sooner or later the rest of the boys showed up and we caught up on everything that transpired over the months. It felt good to get out the house and relax.

" man, we need to take some shots. It's been to long. " Cameron said.

I shook his head, "Nah man. I didn't plan on being out late. "

"Don't tell me you turning down drinks. Let loose man, we haven't seen each other in some years. Let's celebrate this reunion." Tyler said letting out a laugh.

" Okay, only a few because I have a wife waiting on me back home . " I said. I felt Cameron stare at me but I chose to brush it away

They did their signature handshake they use to do in college. Sooner or later Cameron came back with the shots.

Some of cameron groupies were seen leaving and entering, each trying to get a chance to be close to Cam.

Devale could see one woman staring him down but he paid her no attention as him, Tyler, Jackson and a few of Cam girls took a few shots . He found it weird that Cam wasn't taking shots with them when he was the one that suggested it. He brushed it off though because the liquor was starting to get to him.

One quickly turned into ten and he knew he had enough. Something told him to head home since it was pretty late and he was feeling a little dizzy, but he was actually enjoying himself now so he stayed a little bit longer.

"You looking good." He heard. Looking up, It's noticed the woman he saw a couple of minutes ago staring him down.

She was a beautiful woman , with gorgeous brown hair flowing down her back. She was dressed in a tight fitted two piece and clear heels to set off the hot pink set.

"Think so?" He said . She sat closely next to him, getting a whiff of his scent.

"I know so. Why you alone though?"

He shrugged, "Chilling." In all honesty I was getting dizzier by the second. I really should go home.

She slowly nodded, "I'm Lauren by the way, and you are?"

"You don't know me?" He questioned with a grin.

She blushed and looked away from his strong glare, "Of course I do. How could I not?"

He shrugged his shoulders and took a few more sips of his drink that Cam fixed for him until he realized that he was extremely wasted.

The song changed to No hands by Waka Flocka and Lauren instantly started moving her body.

"This your song, huh?" Devale asked, knowing the answer to that. He could tell she was enjoying that exact moment.

"Gosh, it really is!" She stood up and danced a little bit, never taking her eyes off his. He watched her attentively as she grind her body against his, indicating she was about to give him a lap dance.

He never stopped her though. Instead, he watched as she rotated her hips, holding onto him for balance as she made sure he felt her.

After two last shots, Devale knew he was tripping. His mind ran across Crystal and he tried getting himself together. It was already nearing 4AM and with his mental state, he wasn't sure how he would get home.

He rarely got drunk, especially alone. If he was with Crystal, he wouldn't have to worry because she would take care of him but now he needed to sober up a little and take care of himself.

About to sit up and leave, Lauren grabbed him and then grabbed his dick through his denim jeans.

she never felt or experienced anything like that so she felt bold to ask, "Can I give you head in the other room?"

He laughed, but never gave her an answer as he said his goodbyes to his homeboys. Lauren stayed by his side the entire time, as he said goodbye to his homeboys. She gave Cam a nod before they walked off.

She stared herself in the small compact mirror to be sure she looked okay. She didn't too much care about the lipstick on her lips because it was going to come off anyway.

Everything was such a blur to him as he hopped in the car with her getting on the passenger seat.
His eyes was barely open as he leaned back realizing how blurry his vision was.

Feeling Lauren's hand unzipping his jeans made him frown a little, but he never stopped her. He was way too drunk , too dizzy, and to delirious to do or say anything so he just let her do her thing while he sat back and watched.