"I understand, and there really is no need to apologize." He replies, before his eyes are drawn over to Thomas who stood slightly behind her. "Oh, Mr. Bennett. I didn't know you would be coming along."

"I'm rewriting the terms of our deal." He puts harshly.

"Well, you are welcome to join us on our little crusade." He says back, turning away, ready to lead the newly deemed Legends to the time ship.

"Anyways, we best be on our way." Rip starts but is interrupted. "I'm not footing it anywhere." A cold voice rings out.

A slight smile tugs at Rip's lips as he pulls out a remote. "A time masters scared charge is to do no damage to the timeline, can you imagine what a time ship would look like and say Victorian England?" He laughs at the thought.

After a moment of thought, realization sets in on the old man. "Holographic indigenous, camouflage projection." Stein speaks up, in amazement.

"Indeed," Rip confirms, pressing a button on the remote. A giant, metal ship suddenly appears.

Katie's eyes widened in disbelief, while Thomas's features remained neutral— having already seen it the day of his release.

"It's called the Waverider. It's been my ship for over a decade, shall we?" He says, gesturing for the legends to follow him.

"I bet it uses ionic propulsion." The dark headed man, Ray, says.

Katie and Thomas walked ahead of him and Stein, while Mick who still carried Jax, stayed in front of them.

The two scientists continued to talk amongst themselves while Katie's attention focused into Sara and Leonard's conversation.

"I'm just making conversation," Leonard says defensivly. "Yeah I can tell by the way you're staring at my ass," Sara sneers before swaying her hips as she storms off.

Mick goes ahead of the others, sitting the unconscious man in a chair as the old man approaches him. "Whatever you roofied him with, I'd like some." The man says with grin.

"I did not roofie him!" The old man denies. "Oh, I ain't judgin'." Mick exclaims, putting his arm over Stein's shoulder before leading him off somewhere, probably to convince him to give him what he had left of the roofies.

"Wow, I've never seen anything like this before." The bird woman, Kendra says with wide eyes.

"Neither have I, considering I have lived over 4000 years, that's saying something." Carter says, agreeing with his other half.

"Hmmm." Katie hums in recognition, while Thomas followed closely behind her.

"How does a vessel of this size function without a crew?" Martin Stein questions, looking curiously around the ship.

"I don't need one, I have Gideon." Rip informs, while walking to a large metal table that sat at the center of the ship.

Suddenly a large holographic head appears on top of the table. "Welcome aboard. I am Gideon, a Artificial consciousness. Programed to operate this vessel's critical system and aid captain Hunter on his mission." The A.I assistant, explains.

"Captain?" Leonard questions distastefully. Ignoring his comment, Rip continues. "Gideon's been helping me on locating, Savage." He explains to the Legends.

"I thought you said he was pretty active in the 22nd century." Rolling her eyes, Katie speaks up, "I thought you were supposed to be a genius, rich boy." She says, narrowing her eyes and crossing her arms condescendingly.

"Perhaps engaging with savage at the height of his powers isn't the way to go." Stein suggests, pulling Ray's confused gaze from the Bennett girl.

"Indeed," Rip agrees with a nod.

"Unfortunately, Savage has done well to keep his movements hidden throughout time by placing himself near a seat of power without making himself noticeable," Rip explains to the Legends as they nodded along.

"Smart," Katie mutters to her brother.

"However, there is a man, Aldus Boardman, that has spent his entire life tracking Vandal Savage's movements." Gesturing into the air, Gideon begins, "Course plotted for St. Roch, New Orleans 1973." The feminine voice announces across the ship.

"I suggest you all strap yourselfs in. Temporal navigation, is not something you want to be standing up for." Rip exclaims, making his way to the chair in the middle of the circle of seats.

The Legends follow his lead and find their own seats. Kaite and Thomas sat next to each other with Sara on the other side of Thomas and Mick Rory on the other side of Katie.

"Time travel, cool." Mick grunts, as the ship began to leave the ground.

Rip, turning to the Legends said, "Some of you may experience some slight discomfort. In very rare instances, there may be, uh- -some bleeding from your eye balls." It was obvious he was hesitant at informing them, but decided against his better judgement for once.

"I'm sorry, what?" Katie questions with wide eyes.

"The human body is used to time unfolding linearly." Rip explains calmly. Just as the engines begin to revv, Jackson begins to stir awake. "Wha- where am I?" The boy questions, looking around the ship in a state of panic.

"Jackson, I'm so glad you're awake. I didn't want you to miss this!" Martin Stein says happily, not taking into consideration that the boy in fact, did not want to be there.

"Miss what? What the-." Jax began to pull at the straps that held him trapped in the seat.

"I wouldn't take those off, if I were you." Rip tsks, patiently watching as the man continued.

"Get me off this- whatever this thing is!" Jax yells, in frustration.

"Good luck, explaining this." Sara huffs with a grin.

"I did him a favor!" The professor defends.

"He doesn't seem all that grateful." Leonard pipes, eyeing the distressed boy.

"Just hang on and remain calm, all your worlds are about to change." Rip says calmly as he pushes the lever forward, shooting them all, through time and space.