14

،، :🐾 : irl

،، :🐾 : irl

NEVEAH'S PHONE DIES BEFORE SHE CAN EVEN ANSWER TO MAEVE,she never ever felt to comfy with somebody other than her mom,but maeve was definitely not just a best friend she is like her sister,they knew eachother sinve they were born.

then immediately she hears her mom talking to someone in the kitchen,she opens her room just to see her therapist "darling hi its been a while" mrs.smith says "mom what is she doing here" "maeve told me that you were struggling and you needed help,such a sweetheart" the word maeve she never thought that she would do such a thing.

she betrayed her,her own sister as neveah called her just told everybody about what she said. "mom im alright,i dont need help" neveah says "im sorry but you have to go" her mom says,so she does as she say and goes to the car furiously,she can't believe that her own sister as she called her betrayed her,neveah swore on her life she will never trust her.

they came and started talking about neveahs past,neveah felt uncomfortable talking about it,so she said "um can i borrow your phone phone i wanna call my cousin,and tell her that im not going to her birthday party ? " it was silence for a moment then she said yes.

she took her phone and called the only person,it was jenna she didnt have a choice "hey Jens its me veah" "hi veah you alright?"
"actually no,can you pick me up" "why,is everything okay ?" "yeah i just,want to go out with you" "yeah of course on my way" "please hurry" "alright just meet me next to the ice cream shop that we went like one year ago cause where you are its a private property" "okay ill try my best"

so neveah puts mrs.smith phone on the desk and runs away,she hears the security shouting but she doesn't care,she arrives at the ice cream shop waiting for jenna,there were alot of fans around her,she walks away and then finally sees her car she instantly jumps in the car "go!" neveah says.

so jenna does as she says, neveah starts laughing like a psycho "oh my god,ive never done that in my life" "it feels like im in an action movie" "yeah".

"where do you wanna go" asks jenna "your house,its the only peaceful place where we can stay".

THEY CAME TO JENNAS HOUSE,and started eating and watching skins,when they finished neveah asked "jens is it okay if i stay here overnight" "of course,ill sleep on the couch,it's whatever" "no no what,your crazy,its okay if we sleep in the same bed,it isnt weird or anything like its normal,right" "yeah,right".

they both go upstairs and neveah asks "can i borrow your pyjama,if thats okay" "yeah of course" jenna gave neveah a hoodie and black short,she felt cozy with the hoodie.

they both laid down,it felt akward,they both turn around and face each other, "hey jens,when we broke up,what did you do" "i cried,and cried and cried,cause i made a mistake,and cause i lost you" neveah looked into her eyes, before saying "you know jenna,i still like you,even if we broke up,i-i dont know why i broke up w up you it wanst that deep and i-".

before neveah can even continue jenna puts her lips into hers,neveah was shocked and happy,so she kissed her back slowly,jenna pulls back and smiles,she smiles,neveah kisses her again while putting her hand into jennas small waist,jennas lips goes down neveah's neck
then out of nowhere neveah starts laughing.

"i taught you would find me weird you know" as she puts jennas her behind her ear, "i would never found you weird" as jenna looks into her eyes and then to her lips,she then kisses her again,jenna felt like shes in heaven when she kisses neveah,jenna puts her hands into neveahs face and gets on top her,still making out with her.

until her sister opens the door and sees jenna and neveah hooking up, "shit,aliyah" aliyah was too stunned to speak "oh my god" says neveah as she hides herself under the blanket.

"aliyah you have to promise me you will tell anybody what you just saw" "uh okay okay don't worry" as she closes the door neveah starts laughing and so does jenna "well thats a shitty situation" still laughing,they got tired so they fell asleep together neveah facing the wall and jenna behind her hugging her slightly.

___________________________________________________________

RITA SPEAKS ! 🌟
IT FINALLY HAPPENED AYAYYAYAYAY !!!!!