Noco somehow survived?

Noah pov:

The eel thought me and Cody would die but I made that promise to Heather and I'm bound to that promise, I will not let Cody die neither will I let myself die.I can see the plane lowering in the distance, I don't think it will last much longer, it's going lower every second now.Heather, I know you can see this...well maybe you can't...maybe you can? I don't know and I don't care definitely... okay maybe I lied, I do care but it's hard for me to act like I don't when I most certainly do. I like Cody as a friend or maybe more...but, we are in a pretty big predicament, I'm not sure what on earth I should do.But first, I need to help Cody.

I grabbed Cody's hand and pulled him onto the island, I struggled a bit.Since, I'm not great at physical activities but I finally did it,The first thing I did after that was just look up at the sky, no I did not look at the Sun, that would be the most dumbest thing I could ever do. But I'm not dumb and I never was dumb unlike the rest of the contestants on that plane except maybe that eel, but he can't surpass my high intellect.

Cody pov:

Everything was dark for me, I felt a soft  hand grab my hand and interlocked their fingers with mine as they tried to pull me onto land, As they got me onto land, I woke up and I tried to say something but only coughs and splutters came out of my mouth, I tried over and over but it just didn't seem to work.I immediately recognised the person who dragged me onto the island. It was Noah, yes I still have a rocky relationship with him because indeed I do love him but he was one of the main reasons for heathers death. But as they say, forgive and forget, now I can forgive him but I'll never forget what happened.

No one's POV:

The sun shone, the air was fresh, and the trees were softly moving, everything was quiet, it felt like it was quite natural now for things to be quiet.Nothing was wrong, nothing bad happened here and despite all the noise that was made on the plane, this was the exact opposite of the plane, there were only two people on that island.Cody and Noah were next to eachother thinking about how they both survived, I mean literally how did they survive that? I guess they just floated to the island.

Cody:What do we do now?

Noah looked at him in confusion, if you asked him that he felt like you were dumb because it's obvious what they should do here clearly, they should look for supplies but he'd like to enjoy Cody being worried for a couple of minutes...Well he most certainly made this awkward by not answering the question in the first few seconds, he did answer it. Maybe he should try to not be too sarcastic while he's here.

Noah:We should find some food and some water, also, our bags have some food in, even though it had parachutes in it could easily have had enough room for food so maybe we should keep the bags. Just in case if we find anything good enough to consume without yknow dying?

Cody:Okay, I mean I might have lost my bag while floating and being unconscious to the island so...we should use your bag! And, you'll be the one to get the food because you suggested the idea in the first place so yeah you should get it since you're such a genius!

Noah:Okay well we both need to stick together or we'll get lost. well maybe I won't but you most likely will since you're kinda stupid no offense Cody, you're nice but you're kind of dumb. But even so, I still love you.

Cody:Well I think you basically just confessed that you liked me Noah?

Noah:No I did not!

Cody:yes you did!

Noah was blushing??? Noah of all people blushing? For Cody? Past Noah would have loved to hit him for falling in love but that wasn't his fault, he thought Cody was cute, I mean Noah thinks he is anyways, he loved him and that's all that mattered, it's him and Cody against the world.

Back on the plane (next chapter)