"I think there's an In and Out around here." Jey mentions.

Checking the GPS she nods letting the map direct them to the fast food establishment.

       Parking out front, Jey switched off the car opening his door to leave.

"Should we wake them?" Leanne asks.

"Nah, well get 'em some fries or something for when they wake up." Jey waves off.

She shrugs at his response getting out as well.

Entering the restaurant Jey orders his food then looks to Leanne.

"I'll wait till you're done before I go." She waves him off.

"Then how will I pay for both?" He asks.

"You're not paying for me." Leanne looks at him confused.

"Of course I am." He answers obviously.

"Of course not, Jey you've done so much for me already this is too much."

"It's In and Out Burger, and I offered so I pay, what do you want?" He insists.

Remembering the seat situation before Leanne knew he wouldn't give up, with a sigh she deadpans, "burger."

"Two burgers, four side of fries and 2 diet coke please." Jey looks at the teen worker who was obviously tired and over the job they were working.

"You order all that for a diet coke?" Leanne raised her eyebrow.

"Balance mama." Jey winks at her.

She snorts shaking her head at the man.

They found a seat in one of the booths. Not realizing how hungry she actually was Leanne's first bite into the burger felt like absolute bliss, she moans  lenaing her head against the seat slouching.

"Well damn if I'd have known food would've got you to orgasm I'd have done that a long time ago." Jey snorts.

Covering her mouth, Leanne chokes a laugh, quickly swallowing the food so that she doesn't actually choke.

"Sorry, I just haven't eaten from this place in years." She answers sheepishly as a pink tint grew on her face.

"Don't worry about it, it was cute. A turn on but cute." Jey didn't know what made him so free in talking to her tonight but seeing her blush and jumble over her words made it 10x better.

Leanne could've sank into the seat being completely caught off guard with that remark, her face was hot and her heart accelerated as she stumbled to find an answer.

Jey smirks, laughing slightly but covers his face seeing her slight glare at him.

"Cat's got your tongue mama." He licks his lips staring back at her.

"You think you are so slick don't you?" She marrow her eyes at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He shakes his head playing an innocent facade.

"Mhm, sure act innocent Jey." She says, taking the cover off her cup.

"I am innocent, you gon' watch this face and tell me I'm not innocent." He pouts trying to put on an innocent face for her.

Though she wouldn't say it out loud, she thought it was adorable.

"You may look innocent but I see straight through it, just like i see that ketchup on your face." She laughs.