- I said that the wedding would happen only after the war and after Queen Rhaenyra was on her throne. - Baelon answers and Y/n sighs, that was smart.

- Right. I'll fix it, now get your brother and take him to a room. He needs to sleep. - S/n says and Baelon nods and takes his brother on his mother's lap.

- What are you gonna do, wife? - Cregam asks sitting next to her and Y/n realizes that all the Lords have already left the room and only Daella, Roderik and Arya are left besides the two of them.

- I'll have Daemon figure out a way to kill them.

- What? Mom, you can't rid Baelon of all the shit he does. He's too old to handle things on his own. - Arya exclaims incredulously and Y/n gets annoyed.

- Don't complain about anything, Arya. I am doing for Baelon what I would do for you or any of your brothers. Don't tell me what to do with my children. - Y/n yells at Arya who looks at her with an angry expression but doesn't say anything else, just sits in a chair facing her.

- Kill them all? Isn't that too much? - Cregan asks and Y/n runs her hands over her face.

- if we leave at least one alive, he'll find a way to make Baelon marry the one left. - Y/n responds and Cregan ponders and realizes she is right.

- Here's the paper and ink, Ma'am. - The maester returns and hands her the objects and she smiles gratefully and then begins to write the letter.

Hello Daemon, me and my house, my dragons, my armies and everyone from the north are with Queen Rhaenyra, we are not asking for any favors in return because we do not need favors to support someone when we know it is right.

But please help me.

My son will be forced to marry one of Lord Baratheon's daughters, and I as his mother will not let that happen. He is my firstborn and I don't want him to be unhappy. Help me not because I am helping you, but because I am your sister and he is your nephew.

Here we have no prisoners, the people of the north are calm, fair and obedient, we never need to arrest anyone but there must be prisoners. Cut out their tongue, dress them in green and order them to kill all the Daughters of Boros Baratheon.

Without their tongues they will not be able to confess anything, and if they are dressed in green they will think that it was the Hightowers who sent them, that Aemond does not want to marry his daughter, and has stopped supporting them.

But send them back only a few weeks. So that they do not suspect anything.

XxY/nTargaryen.

           ______________________________

   5 weeks passed, last week the Dragons went out with the ships and left them in a port near Harrenhall. Some stayed there but Y/n and Daella returned to Winterfell to protect Winterfell from any attack by any of the Greens.

  Today a letter arrived for Daella, Y/n who received it and as she thought it was from Roderik then just handed it to her who began to read quickly but her smile soon closes and tears appear in her eyes.

- What is it? - Y/n asks and Daella looks at her and falls to her knees on the floor.

- Rhaenys is dead- the youngest screams desolately and Y/n quickly shakes her head in vehement denial.

- No, she's alive. - Y/n says as if she is trying to convince herself. - she's alive, she's not dead. STOP CRYING. - She screams and begins to cry strongly with right up to strong sobs. - She can't be dead. - Y/n exclaims as she slides down the wall until she reaches the floor.