6. Please Kidnap Me, Only If You Are Hot Though.

______

______

Unlike the average person, Emersyn had her fair share of kidnappings. From mafia members, sociopaths, crazy fans, and assassins, she was quite used to creepy people shoving her in a trunk.

However, she was not used to getting kidnapped with another person. This would be the first.

Grunting, her head pounded as she felt her body being dropped on a somewhat comfortable surface. She went to move her hands but they were stopped by something wrapped around them. Rope.

When she felt another body drop on top of her, she opened her eyes and blinked a few times to adjust to the light.

A man stood in front of them, taking off his jacket before moving to sit next to them. Emersyn glanced over and saw Elena. The mysterious man grabbed the doppelganger's legs and began to untie the rope around them before doing the same with her hands.

"What do you want?" Elena asked through nervous breaths but the man only shushed her. "Please, I'm hurt," she continued but the man only smiled as he glanced at the bloody bandage on her arm, "I know."

His eyes turned red as fangs grew from his mouth as he moved closer to Elena, "Just a taste."

Before he could get any closer, a swift punch landed on his nose, causing him to stutter in his movements and move back a few paces. "Try that again and I'll kill you," Emersyn threatened, her iron fist on display as she stood in front of the doppelganger.

"Trevor!" a woman screamed, causing all three to look up at the stairway. One moment the woman was across the room and the next she was standing beside the man, "Control yourself."

The man sighed as he moved away, "Buzzkill."

"What do you want with us?" Elena asked as she sat up on the couch with the help of Emersyn.

"Oh my god, you look just like her," the woman spoke, not answering the previous question.

Emersyn rolled her eyes, "Are you deaf? My friend here asked a question and it'd do you good to answer it."

The woman took a step closer, but Emersyn didn't falter. She had fought stronger. Besides, with a single press of a button, the entirety of the Avengers would be next to her in a matter of seconds.

"Brave one you are," the woman said with a grin as Emersyn lifted her hand, the pulse ray on her palm lighting up. "Just like your father."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"It will be your downfall, Emersyn Stark."

Elena stood up, "Please, whatever you-"

"Be quiet!" the woman yelled.

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert; you don't have to do this."

"I know who you are, I said be quiet."