He reassured her. After a moment, Vaidehi confessed.

Vaidehi: "Mujhe bahut dard ho raha hai," ( I'm in a lot of pain.)

Her gaze lowered to her lap.

Concern etched on his face.

Viyansh: "Mana karta hu, mat kuda karo yaha vaha, ab batao kaha giri tum, kaha lagi hai?"

("I forbid you, don't jump here and there, now tell me where did you fall, where does it hurt?")

Vaidehi, expressing her discomfort, retorted.

Vaidehi: "Arhhhh, Ansh, mujhe irritate mat kariye. Main nahi giri hu kahi." (Ansh, I didn't fall anywhere. Please don't irritate me.)

Viyansh: "Toh kaha dard hai?" ( Then where does it hurt?)

Vaidehi: "My... my lower abdomen and back." ( My... My lower abdomen and back.)

He still didn't understand.

Viyansh: "Okay, let's go to the doctor then, now"

Viyansh suggested, concerned for Vaidehi's well-being.

Vaidehi cried out, "Anshhh," as tears continued to flow, and she lay down, covering herself in discomfort.

Viyansh: "Jaan, yaar kya kar rahi ho, chalo doctor ke pass." (what are you doing? Let's go to the doctor.)

Vaidehi, overwhelmed with pain and frustration, retorted.

Vaidehi: "U know what, aap jaiye yaha se mujhe baat hi nahi karni, aapko kuch samajh nahi aata." (You know what, just go. I don't want to talk. You don't understand anything.)

Viyansh: "Kya samajh nahi aata? Aur ye kya, tum so rahi ho, biwi main akhri baar keh raha chalo doctor ke pass." (What don't I understand? And why are you sleeping? I'm telling you for the last time, let's go to the doctor.)

Vaidehi: "Ansh, please don't irritate, aap jaiye na." (Just go.)

Viyansh: "Tum chal rahi ho ya main tumhe utha ke le chalu?" (Are you coming with me, or should I carry you?)

Vaidehi: "Ansh, aap samajhiye, ye alag dard hai." ( please understand, this is a different kind of pain.)

As he sat on his knees and turned her towards him, he could see she was still in tears.

Viyansh: "Biwi tum dara rahi ho mujhe, batao na kya baat hai," (you are scaring me, Tell me what's wrong.)

Viyansh gently encouraged her. Vaidehi, with lowered gaze, finally revealed.

Vaidehi: "Ansh, I'm on... on my... pe... periods."

He looked at her for a moment, comprehending the situation, and then helped her sit on the bed.

Viyansh: "So What's there to be embarrassed about it?"

Vaidehi: "Never had anybody by my side during these days so..."

Viyansh, understanding the significance of the moment, cupped her face and said.

Viyansh: "But now you have me, biwi."

Tenderly wiping her tears, he urged.

Viyansh: "Chalo ab batao, what all you go through during your periods. and how many days?"

Vaidehi: "three days, Terrible pain in my lower abdomen and back, stupid cravings, and..."

Viyansh: "And?"

Vaidehi: "And horrible mood swings; this was the reason yesterday I was super happy and then super emotional."

Viyansh was taken aback, and he gently held Vaidehi's chin, making her look at him.