~Photoshoot~

Depuis le début

"No , no we are done here!" Sean growled. "Awe Sean do you want one sitting on my lap?" I joked. "What would I have to do for that?" He said sarcastically. I smirked. "I can photoshop pants on you" Lucas suggested "I said were done" "Are you talking to him or me?" "Hannah don't push it okay. You weren't the one who had to dance with their girlfriend's friend who completely embarrassed them not to long ago at a party cause your date bailed on you" He mentioned. 

"Oh I am sorry  I distorted you my friend cracked her head open." Hannah spoke. "This was way before Emilly!" He yelled and the camera flashed. "What are you doing?" "We need candid shots to" "You put that in your yearbook bro you'll be pulling that camera out-" "Sean Stop! Don't jump on him because you are mad at me!" Hannah yelled.

"I'm not mad I am out of here!" Sean said as he walked out. "Hold on" I said and walked behind him. "Sean" I called. He turned around. "I understand everything was frustrating but please do not be mad at Hannah. She has a lot going on and the last thing she really need's is you being upset with. I am not fussing at you because I am going to tell her the same thing later but just have better communication and work on things. That actually helps" I calmly told him. 

"Wow you can actually be calm" He pointed out. I flipped him off "You wish you could" He mocked what I said "I rather eat spam out the can" I told him and laughed. "Sometimes I wish I would have met you first" He said. I was confused then it hit. "It would have never worked" "Why not" "You are not my type" "What is your type?" "Older men" I told him. "Just do not fuck her over or ill hurt you" I said and turned around. 

I walked back in. "So can Hannah sit on my lap?" I joked. We finished out photos. They were beautiful. Me and Hannas together were fire. I changed my clothes and was walking in the hallway to leave. I heard someone whistle. "Looking good Scarlett!" Someone un the basketball team yelled. I rolled my eyes. "You can be my queen!" Another one said. "Can you yell at me like you did Sean that night of the party?"

"Can you not talk bitch?" Someone said and that's what made me mad. "Maybe you should stop worrying about getting my attention and spend more time learning how to play basketball cause all of you suck. It is embarrassing!" I told them. They shut up then. 

I got into the car with my mom. "That was longer than I thought" She spoke. "Sorry Hannah and Sean would not stop fighting and then I had to talk some sense into him and I think he just wanted to flirt with me and then me and Hannah did our own photoshoot. When I tried to leave the basketball players were being creeps. It was just a lot" I explained to her. 

"It's not issue I was listening to my tunes. Do you want something eat?" "Please I am starving!" I told her. We ate and I got a buffalo chicken sandwich. It was amazing. Then we went shopping. My phone was ringing. It was Emily. "Hello" "Hey are you with Hannah?" "No I am shopping with my mom" "Okay because no one else will answer my call and Jenna came by my house asking about the file. I do not know how she knows about it but she does. I just do not want them to destroy it!" "She came to your house? She is  weird. Anyways just keep calling or leave a text. If I see one of them at some point ill tell them to call you" "Thank you bye" "Bye"

"Who was that?" My mom asked. "Emily you know she hit her head yesterday and went to the hospital" I mentioned. "I mean was it homecoming or a rave?" She joked. "Is she okay?" "Yeah just a little off but she will be fine". 

I had her drop me off at my dad's. She said she wanted to keep the homecoming dress at her house in my room which is fine with me. I put my key in and walked in. It was quite. I walked into the kitchen. Clayton was looking sad. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked. "Justin's grandma passed away last night and he found out this morning. He left and hasn't been back since. He has not answered any of my calls or anything. I am worried man that lady was the only one there for him until she was put into the nursing home" Clayton explained. 

I felt this heavy weight over me. Clayton has not looked this sad in a while. I know I am sad but I could not imagine how Clay feels. That's his best friend. "I'm sorry I hope he's okay" I said and had a tear slip out. "Don't cry sissy it's okay." He told me. He stood up and gave me a hug. "I feel selfish! His grandma died and he was at a stupid homecoming dance!" I told him. 

"He enjoyed the dance Scar. He said it was fun to him." He let me go. "He also told me he failed. He likes you. He has feelings for you" He aired out. My nose flared. Why would he tell him? "He said you guys hooked up." He added. I started sobbing. "I'm sorry I know he is your best friend I am so sorry!" I cried. 

"I am not mad Scarlett. You can not help you like" He told me. "Which I am glad he likes you because I need your help to find him" He told me. I nodded my head. 

We got in his car and we drove around to all the spot Justin would stay when he was homeless or was using. We went by the nursing home. Rode past his parents house. We never found him. Clayton was heart broken. 

It was around 9pm now. "Look I am putting my keys here. If you need my car take it" He told me. "Goodnight" He said. "Goodnight." 

I waited on the couch. It was 10pm and nothing from Justin. I felt horrible. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I put on some biker shorts and a big tee shirt. I took a blanket and pillow and put it on the couch. I was laying down drifting to sleep. 

Then my phone was ringing and woke me up. I looked and it was Justin. "Justin?" I answered. I heard him crying. "Scar?" He called out. "Yeah its me" I told him. "Can you come get me?" He asked in between sobs. "Yes where are you?" I asked him. "I am in a alley" He answered. "Send me your location okay?" I told him. He sent it. "Please hurr-" "Justin? Justin?" 

The call hung up. I got Clays keys and went to the last location he pinned. It was 20 minutes away but this late at night no one is out so I made it in 10. He was laying against this wall next to this scary place. I never been over here before. I got out the car. "Justin!" I said softly. He turnred and looked at me. "Scarlett!" He called and started crying. I tried to keep it together. He stood up and crashed into my arms. "I messed up!" He cried. 

"Come on it's okay let's go home" I told him. I drove us home. I helped him inside. "Clayton!" I yelled. I heard footsteps come down the stairs. "Justin!" Clayton yelled. "Clay!" He said. Clayton about crushed him in the hug. 

"I relapsed" Justin announced. Clayton looked crushed. "It's okay Justin but look let it be the last time okay? Clay help him take a shower and ill make him some soup, he is cold" I told him. I was cooking some soap and grilled cheese. He relapsed. I felt horrible. Somehow it still felt like my fault. I heard the downstairs bathroom open. I heard wheels. 

"Look a hear!"  Clayton said. I looked. Jusin was smiling so hard as Clay pushed him in the wheelchair. I started laughing. Clay pushed him to the table and I brought him the food. He started shoving it down. After I washed the dishes for him. Clay helped him up the stairs while I grabbed the blankets and stuff I left down here. I walked up. 

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Justin questioned. I looked at Clay. He nodded his head yes. "Yeah come on" I said. He laid in the bed with me. We shared a blanket. I was laying there closing my eyes slowly drifting. I felt arms around me. "Goodnight Scar" Justin spoke. I smiled. "Goodnight Justin"