~ First time for everything~

I missed the girls meeting at the place the bench was going to be. They understand. I told them I would fill them in more at school. I over slept so I was late. I just threw on some sweatpants and a big hoodie. I walked into school and felt eyes all over me. I know everyone seen the video. They also see how I look. 

I walked to my lockers. "Scarlett!" I heard someone call. I seen Mr. Fitz walking towards me. "Hey we missed you this morning. Is everything okay?" He asked. "Oh yeah sorry my mom got in a car crash last night and I found out she is pregnant. Other than that I am fine" I explained. "I am so sorry for your mom. Is the baby okay?" He asked. "So far it is fine. I am hoping it stays fine" I told him. "I hope so too. I gave Aria your report that is due by the end of the week but you can give me yours next Monday" He explained. I smiled. "Thank you Mr. Fitz I appreciate that" "Of course." He said and walked away. 

 I started walking to my lab class. I looked and seen Toby and Emily in there, Alone. I stood by the door being noise. "You were wearing a scarf this morning" He said. "Yeah I took it off" "It looked good on you" "Thanks". What the hell? "It looked good on you?". Something is up. People started walking in so I did too. 

Toby looked at me. I smiled and nodded at him. He did the same thing. I took my seat next to Emily. "What was the whole smile and nod about?" She asked me. "I don't know.. It looked good on you?" I questioned. She sighed. "I can explain" "No need I got my answers from him last night" I told her. 

"Wait you went and talked to him?" She asked. "Yeah and he told me you thanked him?" I asked. "Yes I did but how do you know?" She asked. "I know a lot Emily" I told her. "That sounded a lot like Alis-" "Scarlett Emily you both need to be separated. Scarlett go to the back desk." The teacher to us. I huffed. "You haven't even started teaching yet!" I told him as I grabbed my book. 

"it's hard to teach when all you can hear is your mouth" He told me. I stopped. "Its hard to learn when all you do is talk about blah and blah. Seriously are you even a real chemistry teacher?" I asked him. He looked mad. "Sorry was that not the chemical bonding you are used to?" I asked as I walked to my seat. 

I put my hood over my head and fell asleep. The rest of my classes I felt this sadness. I do not know what it is. I got home and went straight to my bed. My dad walked in. "Hey jelly bean!" He said. "Hey" I told him. "Are you taking a nap?" He asked. "Trying to" I said. "Well I am leaving for 2 weeks for a business trip. I am going to be in new York looking at new discovers they have found in the lizards at the desert." He explained. 

"Why are you just now telling me?" I asked. "I just found out. Everyone just found out. Your aunt will come and check on you guys everyday. Please do not let your brother burn the house down. I would hate for Chase to have to save my house" He mentioned. I chuckled. I stood up and gave him a hug. "You can call me anytime okay?" "Okay dad" "I love you honey" "I love you too dad". 

He left and I laid back in my bed. "WHOA!" I heard Clayton yell downstairs. Then I heard him running upstairs. "House party tonight!" Clayton said. "Where?" "Here duh!" He told me. 

"Clay really tonight?" I asked. "Yes! Is that a problem?" He asked. "It's just our mom is in the hospital and everything important is out and I have homework" I was listing reasons. "Justin is already cleaning the house and putting everything away. Mom is out the hospital. Also Justin said he will do your homework for you if you bake more brownies tomorrow" He explained. 

I looked around. "You look sad. Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah I am fine" I told him. "Great now get dressed and invite your friends!" he told me. "Okay okay!" I said and he shut my door. I got up and took a shower. 

I curled my hair. I put on this dark red dress. I put on heels with it and did some light makeup. I called all my friends. They all had plans besides Emily and Mya.