Izuku: "I will help you anyway I can to achive your dream, Little Louise~"

Louise blush and walk past Izuku: "O-Of course you will help me because you are my Familar."

Izuku chuckle: "Hai, Hai." run after behind her.

Louise smile softly because she wasn't alone in the world now she have someone who can understand her and she also started curious about something.

Louise though: "Deku has a meaning then what is G stand for?" look at izuku from her coner eyes "You are full mysterious Izuku."

Night in Louise Room

Louise sleeping peaceful expect....

Tummy glow from non other then our Izuku who only have one bread because

Izuku though: "Ahhhh, I'm hungry....." look to Louise "Why does she have to get mad, when I just flirt with other girls."

Flashback to Dinner time

When Izuku and Louise enter a dinning room. All students look at them and First year girls started to surround Izuku and have a talk or try to flirt but they got back by Izuku who flirt them back in hot way making first years girls fall for him while boy glare at Izuku.

Izuku smirk at his work but feel a murder glare from non other then Louise and caused him to  have one bread only.

Flashback End

Izuku sigh, get up and walk out the door to get something to eat in kitchen but when Izuku closed the door and turn around to meet Siesta.

Izuku: "Siesta, What are you here?"

Siesta: "Well....."

Timeskip in kitchen

Izuku eating the food that infront him and he was surround by chef and waiter.

Marteau(head chef): "I'm sorry they're leftovers but eat as much as you want, Our Hero." Laugh in deep voice

Izuku asked with chew food: "Our Hero?"

Marteau nod: "That's right. You're a peasant like us, but you won the duel against that snobby noble boy. You're the pride of the peasants, our hero!"

Izuku sollow food: "Thanks you but don't worry about it because is my job as hero to teach a leasson like that noble." in though "Is also a sweet revenge for him to playing redge doll with me."

Marteau yell: "Did you hear that? A true master is like this, never boasting! This is where he's differsnt from all those stupid nobles!" touch his chin "I expected nothing less!"

Staff: "Nothing less!"

Izuku laugh nervos with blush: "But do they always eat stuff this tasty?Damn..."cut off by Marteau pet his back

Marteau: "When it comes to me, marteau the head chef, anything will end up tasting exquisite! This is magic in and of itself."

Izuku: "You're right! I've never had a stew this tasty before!"

Marteau arm around Izuku neck: "A good man! Izuku, you really are a good man!"

Izuku: "T-Thanks." Smile nervous.

Marteau: "I like you, Our hero! Please, let me kiss you."

Izuku froze: "Huh!?"

Marteau move in with a kiss but Izuku stop him by putting a hands on face and answer nervous.

Izuku: "I-I'll hold off from being called that a-and the kiss!" move him away from izuku

Marteau: "Such modesty, As expected!"
walk back away with Izuku sigh relief.