0.1

Play song now....
Natalia's POV
(Next day)
Currently it is 10:00 A.M in the morning. today my mom is leaving the hotel and going to look for a house or apartment on her own.
But who the fvck cares about her am i right? Well I care but still.

I get out of the bed and pick an outfit for today then hop in the shower.(outfit at the top)

I decided to text Cameron and get some kind of relationship going... I get out the small piece of paper that he gave me yesterday in the elevator.

Natalia

Hey this is Natalia.The one from yesterday.

Cameron

Oh hey!

Natalia

I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?

Cameron

Ummm.sure. Be ready at 12😁my room # is 103

I was already dressed and stuff so I just decided to walk over to Cameron's room.
I grab my phone and room key and went to knock on his door. Before I knocked I heard a muffled feminine voice, as if she was struggling to breath but I let it slide cause....well i don't really know. Cameron probably wouldn't hurt a fly.
I just ignored it and knocked on the door softly. After about 2 minutes he came to the door but I could tell he didn't expect me to be here this early.
"Hey. come on in" he says with a slight smile.
I walk in the room slowly. There was nothing special about it but it was very clean surprisingly. I sat down on the couch and got comfy while he was still brushing his teeth in the bathroom. By the time he came out the bathroom it was 10:46 am.
"We might as well head out now there is nothing to do here!." He says grabbing my hand and dragging my out of the room in an hurry. "How about we go to the beach?" I suggest. He nods in response. " well we have to go back to our rooms to get our swimsuits. I add.
*time skip to the beach 😎🏊🏾*
We just arrived at the beach in Cameron's car which I must add is VERY nice and expensive.
We walk down to a spot where it isn't very many people and lay down our phones,beach towels, ect. and run down to the water. He grabs my hand and we start walking in the water until the water is up to my belly button. we just stare each other in the eye until our eye contact breaks when a wave crashes down on us. it wasn't a very big wave but it pushed us a little bit to the point where we weren't holding hands anymore.
His eyes....so dreamy and chocolaty, you could get lost in them which I did. I felt like they were hypnotizing me by every passing second that I stared.
"Um Natalia?!" Cameron says while waving his hand in front of my face. "yeah??" I say softly.
"Wanna go chill at the hotel or something I Am getting a little bored." he says plainly.
"Sure"i say with a little enthusiasm in my voice. we start walking to our towels and Cameron says "shit" out of no where and I just look at him. I reach down to pick up my towel, phone, and my other belongings as I see a guy in all black walking towards Cameron and I. "Natalia go to the car I will be there in a sec." I don't ask any questions I just take the keys and sit in the car making sure I lock the doors.

Cameron's POV
(Uh oh and cut off the song if it is still playing or let it play I don't care)
I see him coming and my instinct is to tell Natalia to leave when he gets to me he speaks loud and clear "I thought we had a deal?!"
I just stare at him for a second before speaking up "we do." I also say loudly.
"Then why don't I have the drugs??!! Next time I see you and you don't have it... it's going to be bad for you. Dallas." he says and I gulp. He finally walks away so I pick up my belongings and walk to the car.
I shouldn't have did the things I did a long time ago.... But I got addicted.

Natalia's POV
Cameron finally returned to the car with me and I just looked at him for a second. "what happened?" I asked.
"Nothing! Ok?!" He said very annoyed.
I just looked out the window and enjoyed the scenery as he pulled off.

We sat in the car silent. at least the radio was on or else I would probably walk to the hotel by myself.

We arrived outside the hotel and I slowly opened the door while saying "thanks" very softly, and walked to my room.

Cameron's POV
She said something then got out of the car but I could barely hear what she said.
This is why I never like anyone or get attached to them... I'm no good. I get mad and hurt them.... verbally, sometimes physically. yeah I know. but I have a deep secret that I have told no one. I .am .a murderer.
But I need to stop because it will mess up what I have started with Natalia. I also sell and do drugs but I'm addicted. but I will try stop if she wants me too. And if she tells someone if I tell her, if she tells I will have to kill her, sadly.
But I need to stop talking about trying to stop. cause I need to kill now.

I pull off from in front of the hotel and start looking for someone to kill. (I don't wanna put all the gore stuff in here sorry.!)

Sorry this is short but that he part.... idek who he is yet😂

993 words
Sorry for any mistakes 😁