"You don't know shit." You mumble, already regretting your decision of coming to this get together. You try to stand up to leave but Jean comes into the middle of the room,

"UNO time, bitches!" Everyone gets into a circle but sense the circle connected to the couch, you got lucky enough to stay in your spot. Everyone got the number of cards and oooing and aaaing at what cards they had. You had a decent stack, nothing to awesome but basic enough cards that you could stay in for the long run.

Armin turned the first card over in the stack, being a red 8. Mikasa dropped her own red card, and so did Jean, Sasha decided to place a blue 2 on Jean's red 2. It was now your turn.

You look at your stack and notice you have two blues, one yellow, two red, and one plus 4. You place a blue 4 on top, not wanting to reveal what else you had in store.

Yeah, I didn't want to be here. But that isn't going to stop me from winning something simple like an UNO game.

You look over at Eren, as everyone else, and he places a green 4, changing the whole color. You hope that someone switches the color back because you don't have any greens in the pile and you sure in hell do not want to start pulling cards from the stack. You knew that shit was mixed correctly because Connie was the one who shuffled them.

The circle went around again and again to where only a few of us had one card left. And by few of us I mean Eren and I.

"Uno." You state, as you place your second to last card down. You notice Eren smirk before placing is second to last card down as well,

"Unoooo." He sings which makes everyone laugh. The circle goes around again and once it was on Sasha, who kept pulling card out of the stack, Eren leaned down and whispered in your ear,

"Be prepared to pull cards out of the stack. No way in hell are you winning this." You scoff. Knowing that competitiveness runs in your family, it's in your blood. You don't like the fucker which makes this win even more exciting.

"Okay, Y/n, this your chance to end the game or let this shithead next to you win." Connie states. You notice how Eren still seems very confident in the result he thinks is going to happen, but everyone gasps once you place your card down.

A plus 4.

"Good game, champs." You say, standing up. Eren's jaw is dropped as everyone laughs and cheers you on. You liked hanging out with them. You liked it a lot. But it's gotten to the point of the night where your alone time has started to kick in, "Heading to bed. Later."

You turn the doorknob and take a step outside. The walk wasn't bad to your apartment since it was only downstairs. You go to take a step but you hear a door slam shut behind you. You notice Eren is standing there, holding your water bottle,

"Forgot your water bottle, stupid." He walks over to you, spinning the bottle on his finger. You pinch the bridge of your nose, not interested in keeping the conversation going,

"Thanks." You grab it and start making your way down the stairs,

"Wait." Fuck, he just can't get enough of you. You annoyingly turn around facing him as he is still at the top of the stairs, "Where are you going?"

"To bed? Did you not hear me announce it to the whole room?" You tried to keep your composure, to be at least nice, so no problems arise but he just kept following you around like a lost puppy.

"Why do you have some weird ass facade going on?" You furrow your brows in confusion. Facade? The fuck is he yapping about? You grab onto the railing with your free hand,

"Now, now. Does any of that concern you, Jaeger? Just let a woman be happy." You joke, well pretend to joke. He is already snooping in your business and is way too nosy for his own good,