FU, FU, And Especially, FU.

We were down by the jail center, or wtv you call it, to pick up Mickey. Mandy came along (ofc), since he's her brother.

"Here he comes... You know, you two didn't have to come with me," says Mandy as she sees Mickey walking down the stairs.

"Bad neighborhood," says Ian

"We live in a bad neighborhood," says Mandy

"He's just using that as an excuse because he--" I start, but Ian acts as if he's throwing an arm around me, but blocks me from talking instead, "Wants to go for a walk." he finishes, "Besides, we're related to the bad people in our bad neighborhood."

"What the hell are they doing here?" asks Mickey as he approaches us.

"Hey, Mick," says Ian

"Sup, criminal?" I ask

"Ian thought I needed protection, Y/n wanted to tag along," says Mandy

"Oh, yeah? Trust me, you may think you know my sister, but you don't know my sister till you've fought my sister. She's protecting your ass. And same goes out for Speedstrike now that I know her moves," says Mickey

"You smell like barbecue sauce," Mandy tells Mickey.

Mickey twists Mandy's tit, "Smell like what?"

"Hey, ow! What did Dad tell you?" she asks as she pulls Mickey's hair to make him stop.

"Ow! Fuck the police?" asks Mickey

"No titty twisters now that I'm a C-cup!" says Mandy

"C-cup? Bitch, you wish," says Mickey, then turns behind him to the cops, "Hey! Fuck you, fuck you, and especially fuck you," he points to each of the cops, flipping them off as he says the last insult.

"Alright, Jesus. Let's get out of here before they throw you back in," says Ian as he throws one arm around me, who's on his left, and the other around Mandy, who's on his right.

As we're walking, Mickey throws his beer somewhere in the air, I stop to catch it, then throw it in a garbage.

"Seriously?" Mickey asks me.

"Yup," I say (In the season 11 'Can I piss in the pool' Mickey voice)

***

"Hot as balls tonight," says Mickey, as we enter the sports area. Mandy had to go, but I was free enough to tag along with Ian and Mickey.

Ian chuckles, "So, I'm talking Geometry, Algebra 2, Trigonometry, Chemistry," says Ian

"You're literally not gonna use any of those fuckers in your life... Like, ever, unless you're some teacher or mathematician, or scientist, or whatever," I say

"Yeah, school's fucking bullshit. It's why I haven't passed a single grade," says Mickey, then turns to Ian, "You taking those during the summer?"

"Well, I'm trying to get into West Point," says Ian

"Bitch, you better not leave me," I joke, and he side hugs me in response.

"You want the army to give you a fucking gun, all you gotta do is enlist," says Mickey

"How the fuck would you know?" I ask

"I know people. And I mean, the recruiting station's, like, two blocks that way," says Mickey

"But I wanna be an officer," says Ian

Mickey chuckles, "You wanna be an officer, huh?" We go out of the field to the stairwell, "Don't officers get shot first?"