𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ✶ 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒

【THE CAST】

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑.

➥ Miles is an actor who's well known for being, well... single. When people ask him why that is, he always replies the same way. "I haven't found my wife yet," he'd say, shrugging. Miles tries to convince himself that he likes being single but in all fairness, who doesn't want someone to love? Luna Lorenzo has been his celebrity crush, for a long time. When he meets her in person, he's shocked that she even recognized him. After that night, Miles is too afraid to reach back out to her in case she'd reject him. But he just scored a role that he knows is the perfect role for him, Bradley Bradshaw. That should get his mind off of her, right?

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘢. 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐎.

➥ Luna Lorenzo is a well known singer with a well known past. Two years ago, she got out of an abusive relationship with a high profile celebrity. She told her part of the story, but most people believed her ex-boyfriend because in his fans eyes, he can do no wrong. She's had a hard time recovering from that and hasn't tried to love anyone since. Luna was finishing up her American tour when she got a call from her manager, Bridget. Bridget tells Luna that there's a new Top Gun movie being made, and they want her to sing in it. Of course, she says yes! Little did she know who would be in that movie.

𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺.

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀.

➥ Miles Teller is an actor and Luna Lorenzo is a singer. They're opposites in that way, but they say opposites attract, right? When Luna spots Miles at one of her concerts, she immediately notices him from one of her favorite movies, "Whiplash." Luna is one of Miles' favorite singers and he's been to multiple of her concerts, but this time is different. This time, she notices him. They think their paths won't cross again until Luna gets hired to record some music for a new movie that Miles is on.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵, 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦?

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:

its uploaded!!! as we know, i'm so bad at descriptions so pls don't let this be your sole opinion of the book 😭 

please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me for chapter update notifications if you're enjoying "biggest fan!"

xo