Epilogue

A/N - This is just a short chapter to round off the story. Hope you enjoy 😊

Three years later......

Vegas stood looking out of the window of his office overlooking the Bangkok cityscape.

A lot had happened in the last three years, his father had handed control of everything over to him four months ago

His father and Mr Saengtham had been enjoying a night out nine months ago at the theatre when they met a couple of sisters, called Lalisa and Lamai who were also enjoying the play.
Kan and Mr Saengtham both were very taken with the sisters, but because they both hadn't been in serious relationships since their wives had died, they didn't allow anything more to develop.
However, it seemed fate had a different plan and they all kept meeting in different social settings over the next few months.
After a through background check and several conversations with their children, Kan and Mr Saengtham decided to give love another chance and to this day they were very happy in their new relationships.
Over the last two years, once Vegas and Kan had complete control over the Bangkok underworld, they started pressuring the politicians to change the laws of the country to give Omegas equal rights and status.
With a little gentle persuasion, a little threat here and a little bit of torture there, finally the law was changed.
This was something Vegas had always wanted since meeting Pete, he wished for Pete to be able to have the freedom he deserved.
Many Omegas had so much untapped potential and Vegas and Kan made a point of hiring as many Omegas as possible across all of their businesses.
Omegas now enjoyed equal status along side their Alpha and Beta counterparts, they could now vote, work, file for divorce and have driving licenses.
The day Vegas surprised Pete with a new motorcycle was one of the best memories of his life. His beautiful mate's glowing smile made all of the torture worth it and now they often took motorcycle rides together in their free time.

Vegas had kept tabs on Porsche, Porchay and Kinn's children the whole time

Bruno was taking care of them well and Porsche had remained with them too.
Prince had a talent for music, just like his uncle Kim and Princess was a talented athlete, having won many competitions for running in her age group. She had expressed an interest in competing at the Olympic Games, representing Thailand, when she was old enough.
Both of the children had also begun acting in a soap opera that Bruno's company produced.
Vegas also learned that just over a year ago, Porsche and Bruno started dating and they had recently become engaged.