Chapter 1

Emily glanced out the window of the airplane and watch as the ground moved under her. It's times like this she'd wished her stupid father hadn't walked out on them.

Maybe he could've protected her. Maybe he could've stopped what had happened before it did.

But screw him their family is perfectly fine without him and he is happy without them.

Emily'd remembered that a few weeks before her father disappeared out of her life, she was 13, he told her, "Don't trust too much. Don't love too much. Don't hope too much because that 'too much' can hurt so much." That's one of the only things she'd learned from him as a father.

To be honest, she was kind of excited to move. Don't get her wrong, will miss Jack but he was one of her only friends. But she'd really hated Florida, there where too many bad memories

+ + +

Their car stoped in front of this huge house. Emily looked up from the book she was reading. "Woah." Emily and Eric whisper, he's her twin but they don't look the same but exactly alike in every other way.

Her older brother, Jake, didn't even notice because he was probably texting his old girlfriend, Sydney. Let's just say that  But that's not any of my business.

My younger brother, Adam, was too distracted with his video games.

"This is our new house! Do you like it?" My mom asks excitedly.

"I love it!" Me and Eric say at the same time. We give each other a weird look.

"Huh?" Jake and Adam say at the same time.

"Mom wants to know if you two like the house."

"Yeah."

"Sure." They say as they look back down.

I took off my seat belt. "Race ya!" I shout. "I call the biggest room!"

"Not if I get there first!" Eric responds.

"Twins." I hear Jake mumble.

I rush upstairs to get the best room. "I call this one!" I shout. I place my carry on luggage in the room and head back downstairs.

When I get back downstairs I find my mom on her phone."Can I go outside? I was crammed in that airplane for 6 hours. Right? Isn't that the distance from Florida to Colorado?"

"Yes and Yes." My mom says.

"Yay!" I shout from the front door.

When I go out in the front yard I start doing cartwheels, front flips, and back flips I felt like Rapunzel on her first day out of the tower. Then I did 3 back handspings in a row into the splits when I started to hear light clapping coming from behind me. My heart stops in my chest and my eyes go wide as I slowly turn around.

In front of me was a boy with hair that fell to the side, gorgeous hazel eyes, a tight blue V-neck, and black sweatpants.

"Good job back there." He chuckled. I looked down and saw that I was wearing a short dress and realized that he probably saw my underwear.

"Thanks." I said as I started to blush.

"What's your name?"

"Emily...Yours?"

"Jacob." I look behind me and see the moving truck just got here.

"Looks like I have to start unpacking."

"Well, it was nice to meet you, Emily."

"You too." I smile. As I go to the moving truck and grab a few of my boxes. But when I turn around again Jacob is nowhere to be found.

A/N Remember to Vote and Comment.