Minsung - Stressed

Start from the beginning

Jisung moved his mouth to Minho's ear then whispered, "I'm stressed."

If it weren't for the words Jisung had spoken, Minho was sure to have let out a pathetic whimper at the proximity.

"I want to be taken care of," Jisung whispered again.

Minho tentatively said, "W-we can cuddle if you w-want."

"No."

The change of tone sent a shiver down Minho's spine. Out of nowhere he felt a wet substance on his earlobe and closed his eyes to succumb to the pleasure of Jisung trailing his toungue up his earlobe.

Jisung tried again, with more purpose, " I want to be taken care of."

That was the last straw for Minho.

He immediately flipped them over, now with Jisung underneath him, his big doe eyes staring up at the older in anticipation.

"Sung-ah is stressed today, huh?"

Minho's mood had completely changed, now sporting a more dominant demeanor.

Jisung inhaled a sharp breath as Minho suddenly attached his soft lips to the delicate skin of Jisung's neck. He slowly sucked on the skin, then licked over the now reddish-purple blemish.

That would surely last a few days.

Minho unknowingly had a smirk on his handsome face at the thought of others seeing that mark on Jisung's neck. They would know that he was taken, that Minho is the artist of such a masterpiece.

He continued to make more purple marks on Jisung's neck and collarbone, leaving him a whimpering mess when he was done.

"How do you want to be taken care of?"

Minho had always cared for the younger during such intimate times as this. He always knew what to do but wanted to make sure that he was right. And once again, he was.

"Please, just- just do whatever. Make me feel good, please. I- ... I want you to ruin me," Jisung panted.

This day had not been a very good one and Jisung needed a stress-reliever. And what better way to do that than to be under his boyfriend's complete and utter control, letting him use him as much as he wanted.

The very thought of it made Jisung shudder and his sweatpants feel tighter.

Minho must have felt it. He removed the younger's sweatshirt and T-Shirt, then kissed from his collarbone, down to his pecs, to his soft abs, his abdomen, and lastly, a kiss on his crotch, where a tent had formed by now. Jisung's body shivered with each swipe of his lover's delicate lips.

He needed more. He needed to feel the older's every move, and action.

"Ugh, please, hyung. Hurry," He pleaded.

"Careful, Sungie," Minho warned. "If you rush me, I may not give you what you want."

The boy whined at those words. He needed relief soon, therefore the thought of having it taken away from him was frustrating. But he complied and didn't say anything else.

Minho noticed the younger compliance and got turned on even more. He adored when Jisung would follow his every command, allowing himself to be treated as a servant rather than a lover. But today was going to be a little different.

Jisung had said that he was stressed and wanted to be taken care of, so that's exactly what Minho was going to do.

He reached over to the bedside drawer and opened the second one. He pulled out a lemon-scented bottle of lube and two condoms, in case it was needed.