☆★ITS NICE TO MEET YOU★☆

I wonder if you'll finally meet her, huh!~ enjoy!~ -XxdorkykittyxX 💚
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
REGULAR P.O.V

"How long is this going to hold up for?!..." You mumble to yourself as you stress over your homework and 'her'. You end up slamming your math workbook shut and throw your pencil and get up and flop down on your bed.

"How much homework can one teacher give?!" You semi yell, you've been in your room all day because your parents finally decide to come home. You werent that fond of them, but, you tried your best.

After a few minutes of contemplating life, you stand up and sigh at seeing your phone change the future again. You pick it up and yours eyes widen in shock. "This cant happen...."

~next day~

You wake up with a slight headache, considering you spent most of the night crying into your pillow. Even though she wasnt your biological mother, she was still more of a mother to you than your own. Yuki had texted you the night before, his mother died in a 'car crash' but you believe it to be more than just that.

YUNO P.O.V

"Today is the day i talk to you my love~" I mumble to myself as i get prepared for school, "today's the day you become mine!~" I mumble to myself again. Im always watching over her, she's so gorgeous, and her (e/c) eyes are heavenly!~ She's a beautiful amazing angel, soon to be MY angel!~

I finish getting dressed and get my bag and put it on and head out the door. "Bye mom and dad!~" I sing out, Even though they cant hear me. I keep walking and remember what i had seen on the news this morning.

"Maybe that'll keep that Yuki person out of my way!~" i sing sweetly to myself. "Now, that Akise person...." I mumble and keep walking as i keep walking towards the school until i notice a familiar face.

"_____!!~" i yell out to her and manage to get her attention away from her phone.

YOUR P.O.V

"Stupid phone!" I mumble/yell at my phone as it keeps changing the future. I keep walking until i hear someone call my name and i look around and see a girl with long pink hair in pigtails 'cute...' I thought to myself as she runs at me with a smile. I wonder how she knows my name...but, in the end i just shrugg it off.

"Hi~" she said as if she had no care in the world. I could just feel my face lightly burn up as i looked at her as she walked beside me.

"H-hi..." I mumbled as i look back at my phone and kept reading the future and then put it in my (f/c) sweater pocket along with my hands and looked down.

"Im sorry about your friends mother..." She said, 'how the hell does she know?!'

My only response was me pulling up my hood and keeping my head down not wanting to speak.

"Im sorry..." She said as she nudged my shoulder lightly as she smiled softly "i saw it on the news this morning...i see you and yuki...? I believe thats his name...hanging out and all,"

I keep my hood down and keep walking trying to ignore her. "J-just shut up!shut up!shut up!" I snap accidentally as tears flow down my face as i walk faster and realize the girl is no longer there.

REGULAR P.O.V

Yuno just stood there wide eyed as her smile disappeared.

"D-did i do something wrong?...." She mumbled quietly to herself as she felt bad about hurting her 'precious' ____.
____ kept walking with her hood down aswell as her head slung as she knew she wasnt going to be able to fight her oncoming tears. She was definitely not ready to let someone else in her life.

After a couple minutes of walking, Yuno caught up to her again.

YUNO P.O.V

"I-im sorry! I-i didnt mean to upset you!" I said as i felt bad, i really did! I just wanted yuki out of the way...i keep walking beside her as she doesnt really speak so i sigh and stop her from walking by standing infront of her and i look at her as she lifts her head slowly to look at me. And i smile softly to her.

"Oh!~ how about we try and get your mind off things!~ how about we go for some ice cream!~" i say smiling as i wipe away her tears. "Besides, such a gorgeous face like yours doesn't deserve to be covered in tears!" I say, determined to go. She just sighs lightly and looks at me as her eyes sparkle lightly and i pull her hood down and fix up her hair that was done up in a (fav hairstyle) and let it down.

"I-i dont have any money..." She mumbles theough sniffles as my face lights up.

"I can pay!~" i said happily and i go back to walking beside her, only this time we're a different direction.

"Im so happy you agreed!~" i say singingly as we keep walking.

~At the icecream place~

YUNO P.O.V

'She's so cute...' I thought to myself as a small blush crept onto my face. She ends up getting a bit of her icecream onto the corner of her mouth as i lean over and licked it off gently and backed up and gave a sweet smile.

YOUR P.O.V

Im eating my ice cream and I've surprisingly calmed down a bit, until i get some on the corner of my mouth. I only noticed until yuno licked it off. Of course, i was caught off gaurd and turned tomato red and looked down trying to hide it.

"What's wrong?~" Yuno asked as if she did something you do everyday.

"N-n-nothing..." I manage to mumble and finish my icecream cone as she just gives me a smile and i realized i never got her name as i look up a bit, still blushing , obviously.

"H-hey...?" I ask shyly as she looks at me smiling

"Yes,___?" She sounds so innocent...

"Whats your name?...i never got it.." I ask and look back down

"Oh..my names yuno! YUNO gasai!~" she said. Well, that caught my attention considering it hit me like THAT as i stand up and rush out of there. Crying. 'That bitch.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooo...how'd ya like it?~ what a way to meet someone, eh?~ anywho, part 4 is up! Hope you enjoyed!~ could i possibly get some feed back? How are you enjoying it?~ until next time!~

- @XxdorkykittyxX 💚