☆★WHO ARE YOU??★☆

I have quiete a bit of free time on my hands and well, since i dont have internet at home, im gonna be writing parts at home and then posting them at school~ :D anyways, i hope you'll enjoy the story! :33
Still taking requests for other stories as well~ x3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-after school-

REGULAR P.O.V

it was after school , 'finally...its over for the day!' You thought to yourself, you waited at your locker for akise and yuki, after a few minutes they finally arrived.

"Sorry we took so long!" Yuki said as he walked hand in hand with Akise. ((Yes, i ship them, yes, you have to deal with it)) 'cuties..' You thought to yourself and walked towards them. "You ready to go now? Love birds~" you said in a teasing way while walking beside them.

"So, what are we going to do at your house exactly , ____?" Akise said while walking outside of the school.

"Depends on what you guys wanna do!" You said and then felt like you were being whatched again. "Hey, guys?..."
"Yeah? What is it___?" Yuki said in light worry. "I-i...its nothing forget it.." 'They'll think im going insane..."

YUNO P.O.V

'There she is again, shes so cute!' I thought to myself so noone can hear me, 'soon you'll be mine and mine only!' I said while whatching her from a distance, looking down at my diary , 'soon we'll have our happy end ___~' i stood there seeing id she would notice me, but she didnt ,'not yet, but soon my dear ____~ soon~' .

READER P.O.V

"Kk, we're here!" I said as i unlocked my door and saw my (fav cat breed) cat laying on the couch. "You guys hungry?" I asked looking for dinner.

"Yeah, i am, you akise?" Akise just nodded his head and sat down on the couch, they're like fanily so i could care less what they did, except stuff i say no too! (( im sure you get it ;p)) i started to prepare dinner as my phone buzzed and got a text from someone, i picked up my phone and looked it and then showed akise and yuki.

"Either of you know who this is?" I asked in a calm voice,thinking it was just them getting the wrong number.

"No idea ___, just ask them." Akise said in a calm voice, so i did what he said i should.

YUNO: hello sweetie~

____: who is this?

YUNO: its me silly~ the one you'll be spending your happy end with~

___:...i dont know you!!!

That's when i set down my phone and refused to look at it again, so i went back to making dinner. It kept buzzing!

"Are you going to answer that___? " yuki said as my phone kept buzzing, so i turned it off.
"Nope!"i said as my phone turned off,
"Who was it?" Akise asked , "someone named Yuno...i dunno.."

~~~time skip to dinner time~~~

REGULAR P.O.V

You set everything up and put the plates of food on the table, "dinner's ready!!" You yelled while sitting down and began eating the ((fav food) you made. Yuki and Akise sat down beside you and started eating too.

"Amazing cooking , as always~" Yuki said as he kept eating.

"I agree with yuki, but, what are you going to do about this person?" Akise said as he kept eating.

"I dont know, but what i do know is that this Yuno person said something about a happy ending and she know my name..." You said looking down at your food and kept eating "i just have a bad feeling about all this , you guys, could you help me figure this out?..."

"Sure, maybe she's another diary user." Akise said and looked down at his food and continued eating, "maybe..." You said while finishing the small plate of food you made yourself.

"Well, lets start now..." You said and got your phone.