Chapter 6

♡❀✩❆–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––♡❀✩❆

Before leaving the church, Jin took an umbrella to protect them in the rain. As they were walking, the pastor was actually curious. "Miss Jennie ? I wanted to know... Do you have any real feelings for sir Taehyung ?" He asked in a oft voice, not wanting to embarrassed the young woman. The did girl smiled with rosy cheeks appearing and responded with "I believe i do... Why do you ask Sir ?" She asked innocently.

Seokjin sighed "Can i be totally honest with you Miss Jennie ?" "Of course !" She said smiling. The man took a deep breath and said fast "Idon'tthinksirTaehyungwantstomarryyou". Jennie looked confused "Could you please repeat that ?" 

The pastor sighed again and repeated more calmly "I don't think sir Taehyung wants to marry you Miss..." "What ?! Why don't you think so ?!" She said kind of angry. "Miss Kim, Taehyung seemed really sad and just wanted to ruin the marriage before it even begun. Maybe you caught feelings but... Have you thought that he may didn't ?"

And then, it was like Jennie woke up from a dream. She remembered the way Tae was looking at her with pity and the way he acted when this boy came in front of them. She was furious but the boy seemed more sad that he hurt his 'husband' than his futur wife. "Oh... I-I guess i never took notice of that..." Jin felt man and put his hand on her shoulder "Don't worry... Love make us blind. We cans still help him if he really wants it."

Jennie smiled sadly and nodded "I just want him to be happy, even if it isn't with me" she said shyly. "That's very nice of you" He said, smiling. Jennie then thought of something "My parents won't be like this though... They wanted me to marry Taehyung and won't change their minds even if it isn't Taehyung" She said sadly. "Do you have someone in your heart other than him ?" Asked Jin, curious. He saw the young woman blushing a bit, she definitely has. The man smiled "So... What is he like ?" He asked.

It went silent for a little bit and saw Jennie looking down. "That's the thing. It's not a he, but a she." She said, feeling guilty. "Oh ? Well, how is she like ?" "You're not disgusted ?!" Said Jennie shocked. "Of course not ! love is love Miss Jennie,  you don't decided who your heart falls for." Said Seokjin, smiling but he then was surprised when Jennie hugged him, sniffling. "Thank you..." "It's normal dear... And you should definitely go for it ! I can sense that's it's mutual" He said smiling and the girl returned it to him with her rosy cheeks "Now. we need to make a plan then !" "I know what to do" Said Jennie.

♡❀✩❆–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––♡❀✩❆

A knock could be heard on a door and a woman opened it. "Jennie ?!" Said the mother shocked to see her daughter outside, in the rain with Pastor Seokjin. "Where are your corsets ?!" Said the woman. Jin was actually kind of pissed that her mother preferred to care about her appearance in public than the fact that her own daughter sneaked out of the house, but they had to stick to the plan. "She's speaking in tongues, of unholy alliances. Her mind has come undone, i fear." Said Jin as Jennie was trying to free herself from his grasp. "It's not true ! Let me go ! Let me go !" Jin pushed her gently inside and she acted as if it was a hard push. Her mother was looking at him with embarrassment, gratefulness and guilt as it was the middle of the night. "Thank you Pastor Kim, thank you so very much." She said as she was closing the door.