The coffee

Warning: The chapter is not edited!!!

As Zaid entered inside his other room. He noticed Aira,s stuff scattered on the floor. He sighed knowing that she might be angry. He carefully arranged the stuff back to it's place. Aira opened her eyes, her back was facing Zaid.

Sorry tumhari neend kharab ho gayi.

Zaid said, his voice tinged with slight guilt for disturbing her sleep. Aira sighed, a sleepy hum escaped her lips.

Mere neendein haram ho chuki hain.

Aira said, her voice tinged with hurt. She never thought that Zaid will push her away.

Zaid sighed, running his hand through his hair in slight frustration and disappointment. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself down and said, the flicker of disappointment evident in his tone.

Tum mere reactions note kerti ho, apne actions nahin.

Zaid went to get fresh. Aira sat up on the bed, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. Her stomach churned in discomfort hearing Zaid. Tears welled up in her eyes, a shaky sob escaped her lips

Yeh kya ho gaya hai tumhein Zaid.

Aira cried out, the tears that burned her eyes now rolled down her cheeks refusing to be held back.

She wiped her tears and smiled, her lips quivering slightly.

I know tum gussa ho. But koi baat nahin Zaid I'll make it up to you.

Aira said, her voice slightly thick and hoarse. She gulped the lump that formed in her throat and stood up while tying her hair up in a bun.

Later!!!

Zaid looked at his waist watch for a moment and then collected his things. He was about to step out but stopped as his phone rang. He saw the caller id and smiled.

It was Aira

He picked it up and placed the phone in between his ear and shoulder.

Hello Assalamualaikum.

Zaid greated Aira, his voice tinged with tiredness.

Walikum Assalam. Busy toh nahin ho?

Aira asked softly.

Office main sab busy hi hote hain Aira.

Zaid replied, a hint of sarcasm avident in his tone

Haan per ab toh ghar jane ka time hai na.

Aira said. Zaid smiled a little.

Haan woh toh hai. Main abhi ghar hi ja raha hoon.

Zaid replied softly. Aira smiled and asked, her voice tinged with hope.

Zaid aaj bahar chalein dinner per. Tum aur main?

Zaid sighed, he was about to respond but stopped hearing Aira and her boss,s talks.

Ji Sir okay sir. Sure Sir.

He heard Aira saying and braced himself as he knew that what's coming next.

Zaid I'm sorry meri jaan boss ne project milne ki Khushi mein party rakhi hai so I have to be there.

Aira apologized, guilt lacing her voice.

Sure. Enjoy the party then.

Zaid replied, a hint of disappoinment avident in his voice.

I'm sorry...

It's okay

Zaid cut her off masking his disappointment. He cut the call.

Ting