Introduction

"And then I saw you, in the midst of a bustling crowd, all cramped up and hurrying to reach your destination in time. All I could comprehend was your flame-colored blonde hair and your passionate eyes, which were busy searching for the way in between the swarm of masses. And the first time I saw you, I knew what I need."

"Good morning sensei!", exclaimed Tanjiro with excitement. "Good Morning Kamado boy! How were your weekends?" enquired Kyojuro. "Weekends were good sensei. How have you been?"-Tanjro. "All the same. Hurry for the classes now or you might get late."- Kyojuro. "Okay sensei! Meet you in the Social Science period!"- Tanjiro. "Sure my boy! Have a great day!"- Kyojuro. "You too sensei!"- Tanjiro.

In the classroom, their home room teacher, Shinobu was talking all the things about Chemistry. How chemical reactions take place, how they are different from nuclear reactions. The required conditions for both chemical and nuclear reactions, the need and the facts about proton, electron and neutron, types of chemical reactions...... and many more.

Honestly, Tanjiro may be anything but sincere. He's diligent with studies and maintains discipline, which makes him the class representative/monitor. He wants to make his family proud by studying hard and doing a good job and support their family bakery. He dreams of making their bakery big. He's got two sisters and three brothers, all younger than him. The sisters were Nezuko and Hanako and the brothers were Takeo, Shigeru and Rokuta. His mother Kie, practically runs the bakery as his father Tanjuro is sick. He does help but only up to a certain limit. All the sibling help their mom whenever they can.

On the other hand, his best friends Zenitsu and Inosuke were different stories.

Zenitsu was more interested in staring at pretty ladies and drooling over them then looking at his books. And he always collects notes later from Tanjiro 'cause he knows that he will be having the notes no matter what. He found studies tough and was lazy enough to always not want to study and flunk classes. He sits on Shinobu's period as she's pretty. Same with all the other female teachers Kanae and Mitsuri and he loves to hang around Nezuko, Tanjiro's little sister as she's really cute and dreams of marrying her, though he has never voiced it as he knows Tanjiro will kill him if he does. His grandpa, whom he calls gramps, always nags him to study and has got high blood pressure due to his anger towards Zenitsu. His brother, Kaigaku, is also doing good at studies compared to Zenitsu.

Inosuke, is not really interested in all the study-stuff. Rather he studies as he takes study as a challenge and wants to win at every cost. So, he also gets good grades but currently, he doesn't think of anything else. His mother, is a florist and also sells herbal plants.

The chemistry teacher Shinobu and Biology teacher Kanae are siblings with their little sisters Kanao and Aoi with the Kamaboko Squad. The Maths teacher was Sanemi and he had his brother Genya in the school as well, only that he was in Senior High with the Tokito twins Muichiro and Yuichiro and Kamaboko Squad was in Junior High. Giyuu was the Science teacher, Tengan was the Art teacher, Gyomei was the P.T. teacher, Mitsuri and Obanai were English and IT teachers respectively. The principal was Kagaya Ubuyashiki of the Kimetsu Academy.

................................

So guys, it's Marianne and I'm back with a new novel.

What will happen after Tanjiro gets obsessed with Kyojuro? How will Kyojuro react when he gets to know that his beloved student has been chasing him all along?

An AU where things and feelings don't remain the same anymore.

Kept this introduction for any need in future. Every character may not be important but I'll try to include them as much as possible.

Thank you all. Vote and follow.