𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚, 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚

Začať od začiatku

Colin went into a deep bow looking at the king, the king had a stern expression. "Sit," his deep stern voice made Colin nervous. "So you want to marry my only daughter, why because she's a princess?" He asked leaning forward making Colin gulp. But Colin thought of his beautiful Anissa, and straighten his posture and cleared his throat. "No your highness, I love your daughter with my entire being, if I to be frank she puts the stars win the sky, makes me get out of bed because she's the cause of the sun shine, honestly sir she is my hold world, and I love her so much, I could care less if she was a princess or a commoner, I just love her sir and I hope you will approve of our engagement."

The king rose to his full height, and held out his hand, Colin was shocked as heee stood and took his hand, but even more shocked as he brought him into a hug, and said, "I am glad my daughter has found such a wonderful man." Colin could only think, 'Well that went over well', her father helped his plan the proposal, because it was big thing where they come from.

So thats leads us to where we are now. Anissa wasn't there yet, but she had just arrived and Colin stepped to the middle of the crowd and got everyones attention. "Hello everyone I have a announcement, I have chosen to marry and I have a bride," Marina walked closer thinking it was her. Penelope shook with anixeity and sadness. Thats when Anissa walked through the doors and the musicians started to play.

She was really confused until she saw her father walk and stand behind Colin. Birds took to the sky and Anissa walked closer, Colin got on one knee and looked to his hopefuly future wife, and when he spoke it shocked Anissa.

"Principessa Anissa, mi permetteresti di prendere la tua mano nel sacro matrimonio?" Anissa and her father laughed  at his pronunciation. Anissa got on her knees which shocked the crowd and smiled "Sì, lo farò, mio ​​dolce principe." Colin and everyone that didn't speak Italian looked at her confused, until her father leaned down and whispered, "She said yes," Colins face immediately turned up into a smile and he hugged her tight as he place the ring on her finger, and the petals dropped from the sky.

Penelope and Marina both stormed off in tears knocking things over, while everyone celebrated the new couple in joy. Anissa hugged her father tightly knowing this was his doing. Now the wedding planning had begun, Colin and Anissa would be wed, in three weeks time.

When the celebration was over, Lady Danbury had invited the Bridgertons and Anissa father to her home for tea. In the carriage ride back Anissa sat next to Colin wrapped in his arms. And her mother and father across from her. She couldn't help but ramble on in excitement, and Colin was equally as excited.

Arriving to the Danbury estate, the three families entered the estate and sat at the large table as the families converse. Hyacinth ran over to Anissa and squeezed her tight. "I can't believe my brother is marrying an actual princess, does that make me a princess!" Anissa laughed at her and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Of course Princess Hyacinth!!" she giggled as Anissa tickled her, if Anissa had to be honest the younger daughter of the Bridgerton family was her favorite. Her future husband held her hand underneath the table. Violet looked to Anissa and smiled, "So Anissa what were you thinking about for a venue?" Colin chuckled at his mothers eagerness.

"Well if it ok with Colin, I wanted to do it outside, since it's been beautiful outside." Colin nodded his head, honestly he'd do what ever she wanted. They discussed more things and after everyone left. Anissa was wiping the makeup off her face, when she got a knock on her door. "Come in." Anissa said, and then enter her father.

"Hi papa, is everything alright?" he walked over and sat on her bed as she turned around on her vanity's chair. "I am just so proud of you, you did it, you found a man that loves and cares for you, I see the way he looks at you." Anissa smiled at her father.