Chapter Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

"What is it, baby?" I replied.

"Barrett knocked over my popcorn." she said, her eyes not leaving the screen.

"We have more inside. Do you want more?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Can I have some too?" Asked Chloe, holding up her empty bowl.

"Me too!" echoed Barrett and Colton.

"Yeah." I said. "Yall sit right here and me and Delaney will run in and get it." I said. Upon my words, Delaney's hand fell from my cock and I instantly missed her touch.

Standing up off the ground with a raging hard-on wasn't the easiest task in the world but somehow I managed to do so without damaging my dick. Extending my hand, I held it out for Delaney and helped her up. I kept our fingers laced together as we walked the few feet it took to make it into the house. Once inside, Delaney walked over to the counter where we had left the box of popcorn and grabbed two bags while I went to the refrigerator and grabbed a few more bottles of water.

Delaney was bent over placing a bag into the microwave when I closed the door to the refrigerator. And in true caveman fashion, I made my way over to her, pressed my cock into her ass at the same time as the tips of my fingers dug into her hips. I halfway expected the little minx to pull away but instead, she circled her hips, rubbing her ass against my hard-as-stone cock.

"Fuck, Laney." I moaned, my hips trusting as if they had a mind of their own.

Delaney stood them, turning in my arms. She looped her around my neck as she looked into my eyes. "Remember how I said I wanted total honesty?" I nodded in response. "Well, I asked for that because I wasn't to be totally honest with you."

"And what do you want to be honest about?" I asked, even though I was pretty sure I already knew the answer to that question. It was written all over her face, in the way she was breathing, and if I wasn't mistaken, I could smell what she wanted to be honest about.

"I want you." she said, her voice seductive.

"I fuckin' want you too." I said, slamming my lips down over hers at the same time as I lifted her. I placed her onto the granite countertop and stepped between her legs. I broke the kiss long enough to look into her gorgeous green eyes. "But we both know that we can't do what we both want with the kids a few feet away."

"I know." she replied. "But I just wanted to be honest. Wanted you to know what I was feeling."

"Thank you for that."

I placed my lips over hers again. I let the tip of my tongue dance along her lips, silently begging for entrance. When she let out a soft gasp, I took the opening and dipped my tongue inside, tangling it with hers in a kiss that made me want to use my tongue on other parts of her body. That night –that will always be referred to as Hell Night– replayed in my head and I remembered the taste of her on my tongue. Why I'd called her Amber and said that her cunt tasted like Amber's, I'll never know because Delaney was so much sweeter.

Thinking about burning my face in her cunt made my mouth water and made me deepen the kiss, using a hand to tug her head back so that there was no mistaking that I was the dominant type. I slipped the fingers of my left hand into the leg opening of her shorts, finding her dripping wet pussy; whether that was from earlier or from now, I didn't know and I sure as shit didn't care. All I cared about was her wetness coating my fingers as I quickly found her clit. And when I did, I swallowed the throaty moan that came from her as I added the perfect amount of pressure over the sensitive bud. Delaney's hips matched the movements of my fingers, as she chased the ecstasy that the digits promised to give her.

I was in the middle of trailing wet, biting kisses down her neck towards her chest as my fingers continued to dance over her sensitive clit when the smell of burning popcorn assaulted my senses, bringing us both back to reality and out of the lust filled haze that we were both in the depths of.

With a reluctant sigh, I kissed her one last time as I pulled my fingers from her shorts. Unable to help myself, I dipped my fingers into my mouth, giving myself a little taste of her juices. The flavor exploded on my tongue, making me growl and my dick to throb even harder than it had been.

"Soon Laney, I will have you spread across this counter and have my goddamn way with you." I said, my voice deep with desire. "But right now, we have to get this popcorn to the kids before they start rioting."

Delaney's POV:

I was still reeling from the feeling of bliss that I felt in the kitchen as Brantley and I made our way back outside with popcorn and water. The feeling of his lips on mine, the sensations his fingers had left on my body as his fingers danced over my clit, the desire to have him dominate me all waged a war inside of me, making me feel light headed in the best way possible. But that feeling was torture too because I wanted Brantley more than I ever had Alex –even in our early days of dating and then the honeymoon phase of our marriage.

But I would be lying if I said that I wasn't a little worried that things were moving too fast. But, I'd promise to let Brantley set the pace. And if what happened in the kitchen was any indication of the pace he wanted to set, it wouldn't be long before my body would have the one thing it craved: his cock filling me so full that I felt like he was going to split me in half.

After doling out popcorn and water, Brantley and I sat back down onto the blanket just like we had been before –me between his legs, my back against his chest. This time, there was no teasing and I was okay with that since I was already close to jumping his bones. No, this time, we sat watching the movie, enjoying the companionship.

As the credits of the movie began to roll, Brantley lowered his lips to my ear and whispered, "Plan on having a babysitter tomorrow night. I don't think I can wait any longer to have you naked and screaming my name." His words sent a delicious shiver down my spine and my heart began to race at the anticipation of his words. Tomorrow seemed like such a short distance away, but when you wanted someone as fiercely as I wanted Brantley, it felt like a damned eternity.

"I'm sure Mama and Daddy won't mind watching Bird and Bubba." I whispered, a smile on my face as I looked into his eyes.

"Good." he smirked.