𝒐𝒏𝒆. miserable first day

⊹ ₊𖥻𝒐𝒏𝒆 ៶៶ miserable first day ₊ ⊹

    Mornings consisted of coffee and misery on the side, atleast, that's what Vivienne thinks whenever she remembered that the first day back to class would be happening soon

    And unfortunately for her, classes were starting back up again today. Once she took her bath and got ready, she took off with her walkman headphones on top her head and skated towards school.

    Currently, she is listening to a song by a band called Surf Curse and sang along inside her head.

    The morning looked peaceful without anyone walking along the streets, cars running off in the road side, and the heat that she dreaded having to feel once it fully rises. Along the way to school, she jumped over a few rocks and stick on the sidewalk before she finally arrived to school about 40 minutes before the bell would ring. Rather early for someone who hates mornings, but her hatred for getting a late notice weighs more than having to wake up at such an ungodly hour.

    Stepping off her board, she kicked it up and swiftly grabbed it before walking inside the school that had a few students loitering around.

    In that moment, she should've went a few minutes later so she wouldn't have to dread waiting for the time that classes would start. Nonetheless, she went to her first class after dropping a few things in her locker like her skateboard, lunch, and the books she didn't need.

    Mr. Thomas Walters 201, she read on the paper and walked off in search for the classroom.

    Once she found the room she was looking for, Vivienne looked inside the room to find that it was empty but shrugged it off and went inside only to find there was assigned seats. After finding her seat at the back beside someone called L.Fields Vivienne sat down and laid her head in her arms, slowly falling asleep on the spot as she listened to music.