𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆. sleep paralysis demon

⊹ ₊ 𖥻𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 ៶៶ sleep paralysis demon ₊ ⊹

             For the rest of the hours spent on the bus, Vivienne had taken photos of passing scenery then slowly fell asleep listening to music as the trip seemed to drag on

             The once excited students were mostly quietly speaking now after half of them were taking a nap, their energy depleting from how long it was taking them to arrive in Savannah. The bus only stopped for all of them to eat lunch at a passing fast food chain with two workers and their manager, which made Vivienne feel bad for them because of how many students there were.

             As for the snacks her parents packed for her, she shared it earlier with Ben and Logan along with the rest of their group members in front of her who gratefully took some to eat.

             The moment the bus was about to pass by the big sign that said: "Welcome to Savannah!", she was woken up by Logan who sat beside her. Vivienne yawned tiredly into her palm, covering her mouth as she blinked and thanked him as she looked outside the window with the passing scenery as the bus slowly came to a stop at a nearby parking area.

             Once the bus driver parked properly, the students were instructed to go outside and hear the last announcements from their teacher.

Crack! Pop! Crunch! Pop! Crack

             Vivienne watched as Ashlyn stretched, making the bones of her body crack. The sounds made her, along with the group, cringe at the unnerving sounds — except for Aiden who watched in fascination.

❝ Alright, everyone don't go too far out, make sure to be back here at five, and up anything happens call us immediately! When everyone is back, we'll head over to eat for dinner then go to the motel to get settled. Make sure to bring your important things, such as your gadgets and wallet with you! And lastly— ❞ Mr. Thomas continued his announcements as the students listened to him closely.